kthxbai

Started by Neobaron, March 14, 2007, 01:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zack harmon

we are done but i didnt even know that we were at war (lol). like i said i dont give people stratagys because i only know 2 stratgys and i learned the second one from a friend a couple days ago. and i dont make people follow my advice on attacking people i think the only reason they listened to me is beacuse they thought i was a great player which i am(not just kidding im actually not that good. lol) the only reason we killed snow dragon was beacuse you kept joining his clan attacking people and haveing people kick you out so people couldnt put you to war and kill you.
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

Neobaron

1) Windy doesnt do things to provoke the kind of response that you have given him. In fact, the only time I have ever seen Windy attack someone more than 5 or 6 times was when he was in BA? and we were at war.

2) Lying about paying people off or ordering them to kill someone is kind of pointless when you dont have a full grasp on your minions. I have had several people send me messaged to the effect of "... told me to do it" or "... paid me to do it."

3) Maxxing people for no apparent reason, or stealing tens of billions of dollars, millions of leaders, and as much land as can be grabbed is unacceptable.

You'll be dead by the end of the week, and thats not something I even like doing.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

windhound

er, to clarify, I just lost 80k acres in under an hour (according to the timestamps) to two people  which is udderly insane
I dont mind losing land, its part of the game and part of my strat, but still

meh.
Bring it On's alazar I belive, and Bring it On killed the original Snow Dragon as well as made the most recent attempt on Snow Dragon II

however, I am back just pounded the snot out of an already weak Snow Dragon II, so no..  this aint over on my end.  I dont intend to kill, but I shall smush
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

"I SHALL SMUSH!"

see, how could anyone not love windy?

Vraal

As far as I know Alazar just saw windy was low on land and decided to take the kill, I'm not sure if he had reason other than that.
Ignorance can be fixed, stupid is forever.

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to
help him gain world domination
"Pessimism: Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people every year who were trying to find it."

zack harmon

personaly i dont have a problem with snowdagon but he was helping peace take my clanmembers land by having a clan peace kept joining the clan and then leaving the clan after he hit my clan members.
and dont take this offsive neobaren but i really dont care if you beleive me because i know i am telling the truth.
for reference i never ordered a kill on anybody i didnt even know who killed you windhound until you told i was just told
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

zack harmon

opps ment to so say clanmembers not people got carried away. lol

windhound

...low on land.  heh
to anyone who has made a kill run, this means nothing.  Even if I was down to 20k acers (which I wasnt, btw) most of the attacks are in the very last bit, as he found out.
players who go around killing others either because they want revenge, are bord, or because they themselves cannot play worth a, er, pile of ratdung.
I'll let you guess which I'm leaning toward = D

(also, there's an edit button to correct mistakes)
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

Killing has never been a good way to make friends and influence people.

Killing top experienced players is just foolish.

But when the dust settles down and those that made mistakes say in their words AND ACTIONS of their growth, all goes back to what it was.

I think in my years playing on RWL, only 2 or 3 times I took part of a kill run, and those were serial murders.  Killing has never been a show of ability, ranking higher than your enemy is talent. 

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

zack harmon

yeah i know but most of those players arent that experinced.i really dont kill that much i think i only killed 1 time in the year i have been playing  (thanks for letting me know about the edit button).

P.S. i agree with wolf bite

Peace Alliance

only reason i couldn't stay in a clan was because your clan was trying so devoutly to kill me... like literally i had 4 people constantly attacking me while i was ONLINE, heh.

zack harmon

yeah i can understand that but then you rejoined attacked us and left again

Ruddertail

I believe the reasoning behind that was he wanted some benefit of clan war (avoidance of problems with nw, or with hit limits) but couldn't stay because there were people obviously out for his blood.

Given he wasn't originally killing people with clan hopping, it's not really that bad, is it?
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

windhound

*grin*
given the current state of turbo (maxxed for no reason whatsoever) I find clan-hopping perfectly fine.  I tend not to do it myself because I have a crappy sence of fairplay in that I think people should have the same chance to attack me as I do them.. 
'course, look where that's put me:
Offensive Actions:     365 (98%)
Defenses:    559 (1%)
Kills:     0
almost twice.  twice. 

and killing a person just for 'holding' a clan is silly, as the clan holder would just remake and have another clan open in as little as a few hours
killing for 'sport' is also silly, as thats what alazar is essentially doing = P  that falls under category 2 and 3 out of my list

Vraal

I believe the time we attacked you online was the time you were invisible to us Peace, so we can't really be blamed for online attacking as we had no way of knowing you were online. -Unless your talking about some other time in which case I don't think I was involved as I don't remember it.
Ignorance can be fixed, stupid is forever.

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to
help him gain world domination
"Pessimism: Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people every year who were trying to find it."