Disabling

Started by wolf bite, March 09, 2007, 04:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Disabling

The new clan called ROME is under investigation for having multies.  Some of the players I am sure are very legitimate.  So please don?t condemn the full clan for the possible actions of a few.  I have sufficient proof to have made my first determination to disable Octavious (#804).

Further investigation is in progress.  If anyone does have mutable accounts in the game, be aware that I am running checks often and eventually one of my checks will catch all multies no matter how they try get around from me seeing them.  It is best to come to me and confess and still have at least one account active than for me to ban someone because of the amount of work I have to go through.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Alazar is Back

i, myself have that this, i dunno but more than one guy having to do something roman like alexander and caesar and such....i am not under investigation am i? i joined ROME..... :|
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

cloud

Quote from: Alazar is Back on March 09, 2007, 07:49:58 PM
i, myself have that this, i dunno but more than one guy having to do something roman like alexander and caesar and such....i am not under investigation am i? i joined ROME..... :|

lol? I have no idea what you just said.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Alazar is Back

oops, typo

what i meant is i have had the same thoughts, and many of the clan members have "roman" names so i dunno! :|

cloud

eh, that doesn't mean anything. I had a star wars clan at one point, lol.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Peace Alliance

I had a team on turbo once we were all "delta one, delta two delta three" it was awesome. we took up the top 3 spots for most of the round

Alazar is Back

cool, but did you have people make them names??? (it was probably you using muti accounts :-P) jk man

Gen. Volkov

Quoteeh, that doesn't mean anything. I had a star wars clan at one point, lol.

I thought you were just in my Star Wars clan...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

cloud

pretty sure me and cody made one after i took emperor a while back.
-Kilk

Gen. Volkov

Oh, maybe. Mine was quite awhile ago, I made it in conjunction with Checkerpaw.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES