Dogs vs. Cats

Started by wolf bite, March 09, 2007, 03:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Dogs vs. Cats

The Dog's Diary:

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!

9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!

9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!

10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!

12:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!

1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!

3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!

5:00 pm - Dinner! My favorite thing!

7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!

8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!

11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

The Cat's Diary

Day 983 of my captivity!

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects.  I am forced to keep a low profile as I hid in places that give me a good view of the guards.  Most of my day is spent peering out the window at freedom.

They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed soggy fish hash or some sort of dry nuggets.  Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape.  I keep trying to sneak out the door, but they kick at me to keep me locked inside.  In an attempt to disgust them, I vomited on the carpet and defecated in their shoes.  Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet.  I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities.  However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am.  Bastards!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight.  I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event.  However, I could hear the noises and smell the food.  I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies."  I must learn what this
means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking.  I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches.

The dog receives special privileges.  He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.

The bird must be an informant.  I observe him communicating with the guards regularly.  I am certain that he reports my every move.  My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe.  For now...
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

Oh funny!!

i once heard a quote that went something like "you have never seen all the sadness of the world until you've looked into a dogs eyes"
But as true as i find that quote, i also must say this is true too, they love life.

Alazar is Back

lol, funny! thats so true to!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Aqualis

That sounds exactly like my cat.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Alazar is Back

dont got cats....only two dogs! :-P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

LOL! OMG, I've seen this before, and I still can't help laughing. Love it!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Arguia Zsah

I like cats and dogs... but as a pet personally I would go for a cat. xD

Gorak

if I had space, I would have a dog (I don't like small dogs)
but I don't have the room, so I have cats

I like both

I grew up out in the boonies, so I always had lots of cats, dogs and horses
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

The Lady Shael

I have a Yorkie. He's sleeping right next to me and he's adorable and I love him a lot. <3
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

I call Yorkies "dropkick dogs", because that's what they make me want to do some times. Friggin annoying.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

The Lady Shael

Nooooo, my Yorkie is cute and not annoying.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

i just farted so bad it made my OWN eyes water....

Arguia Zsah

Too much infomation o.0

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 13, 2007, 03:25:05 AM
I call Yorkies "dropkick dogs", because that's what they make me want to do some times. Friggin annoying.

:-D