Bloody annoying e-mails

Started by Vengerak, February 27, 2007, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqualis

No, I think a flea's evil laugh would be squeaky and all-around unintimidating.

I deserve to be compared to a more substantial insect.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gorak

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Aqualis

No, I shower to often.

Something tasty. I want to be tasty bug.

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Cockroaches are quite tasty when cooked over an open flame...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

Do they bite. It must be vicious. I will not settle for a docile bug.

~the mighta awualis

Vengerak

As a cockroach, you'd have the advantages of being immune to radiation, but the disadvantage of Al Pacino threatening to bury you all the time.

Gen. Volkov

Roach jaws aren't big enough to pierce human skin, but you could contaminate everyones food and give them severe food poisoning. And what Raine said.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Aqualis

There may be something to this whole "cockroach" thing.

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

On the downside, you'll be stepped on by Will Smith in order to piss off a much bigger roach, who then gets blown up by Tommy Lee Jones.

Aqualis

No. No, here you are mistaken. You see, I would be the bigger roach.

I'm an interstellar terror.

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Who gets blown to smithereens by an old guy wearing a dark suit and a coroner with half her memory gone...

Aqualis

I didn't say would be that specific insect.

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

How do you know he wasn't the last of his species? They don't seem to be particularly smart critters.

Aqualis

I know because I am the last of that particular species. It is the reason my hair is the way it is.

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

*Calls Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones*