Congratulations to Ad!

Started by Trident, February 27, 2003, 07:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

Ad has finally received affirmation, and now he is Knights of the Forest star!

Menatus

Yay! Ad the Honorable Knight!

~>John<~

Can I be John the Mean And Unhonorable Knight Who when Mad Will Make A person go down 50 ranks?
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

~>John<~

And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

Because it's not funny! *foas*

~>John<~

so....I DONT WANT IT TO E FUNNAY

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

The Lady Shael

Quote from: MenatusNo.
*laughs* That was brilliant!

Go Ad! *cheers* Sir Ad the Valiant!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

~>John<~

Sir  Sad-am-I....thats me

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Solarius

Someday the sig police will get you John...
*Vermin Chieftain Solarius*
*Commanding Officer, Imperial Regiment #6*

~>John<~

hey my sig is cool.....to me at  least. hehheh. but I'm under the requirement

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Bloodrath

Congrats Ad. Even though i am in a bad mood this makes me very happy.

*smiles*

Menatus

Thanks, Shael! XD!

If anyone should be in a bad mood, it's me. In the past two days I've been smoked twice. Once from Azeroth Alliance, who took 40,000 from me and 20,000,000 NW. Now, I attack The Silent Horde and got a lot back, so some Shadow horde thing attacked me a bunch taking 30,000 land and over 10,000,000 NW. I am very angry.

Bloodrath

I lost 20 000 000 in one hour, though for a valid reason I guess. Er, rather not bring it up though.

Abby The Rat

I thank all you people for making this possible, Stormclaw for knighting me, all of you for voting me into knighhood.

Thanks again..
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]