Shael Loves Raine (Whether She Realises or Not): A Compendium of Quotations

Started by Vengerak, February 26, 2007, 11:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengerak

Man, this was one of those times where you forget to change your status before you log in and then before you even have time to flick it...BAM! Three windows pop up.

Gorak

ooo

I hate that

but I still ignore them most of the time
just set your status to busy for awhile, so they think you started up a game or movie or summink, then after awhile, change to away :wink:
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Gen. Volkov

When I see the status go from busy to away, I always message them, cause I know they had to be there to do it. When I'm on MSN that is, which is almost never.

Raine, welcome to the soul crushing despair that is life. It never gets better. The older you get, the worse it gets.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

I used ignore certain people on AIM all the time...don't really have to now. The problem with AIM though is that it shows how long you've been idle, so if someone messages you, and you don't respond and you're not idle, and 20 minutes later, you're still not idle, they get suspicious.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gorak

then there is the MSN classic

just tell them you'll be right back, and then pretend they nolonger exist

wow, it sounds like I do this kinda thing more then I acually do
but what the hell, sometimes you just don't feel like talking, and sometimes, you just don't have the heart to block the annoying prick :-P

Vengerak

Haha, how old are you anyway, Volkov?  You can get caught out just ignoring individual people, Shael--sometimes they know each other  "How can you be talking to him, he went offline?" :|. 

Gen. Volkov

I plead the 5th. LOL.

Naw, someone on here would tell you anyway, I'm 22.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

The Lady Shael

I don't block anyone...and usually the people I ignore are people that everyone ignores, so I don't have to worry about that. But I haven't ignored anyone like that for over half a year, definitely.

Wow, lots of posting going on...o.o
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Gorak

everyones on at the same time
it's a party!

I've posted more today then I usually post in a month

Gen. Volkov

Yeah, this is more active than we've been in awhile. Awesomeness.

The Lady Shael

It's amazing...this is what the forums used to be like every day several years ago.  :-)

QuoteWarning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

That's like the third time I've gotten that message this evening...

Aqualis

It's alive!!!

My IM habits are simple: I talk to those I want to, and pretty much ignore everyone else. No need for fancy avoidance mechanisms, just the pure, sweet simplicity of the silent treatment.

Fortunately, I never have to actually do this.

Quote from: The Lady Shael on February 27, 2007, 08:10:51 PM
It's amazing...this is what the forums used to be like every day several years ago.  :-)

QuoteWarning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

That's like the third time I've gotten that message this evening...

I know how you feel. Especially since you just did that to me.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Vengerak

QuoteYour coming back has given back some of the old forum atmosphere, Raine. Holby and Shael post more frequently, and even I find myself magnetically attracted towards the forum.
*nods* I've noticed it too. I've been remembering things from the past, and I even had sane chat actually discussing RWL yesterday, but it was on MSN, so maybe that's it. Raine coming back brings back a lot of memories which we buried unintentionally.
I agree with everyone. Raine coming back has just...improved the forums. It's become interesting again! And Shael has someone

History repeats itself--I'm a catalyst for awesomeness :roll:.

Gorak