public class programmingAssignment implements evil

Started by bjornredtail, February 26, 2007, 06:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjornredtail

/** 7:00 PM Yesterday to 3:00 AM today. 2:00 PM to right now (4:30). Entirely too long this assignment is. And you you all should see the UML diagram for it...
*/
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Peace Alliance

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

ya... really what the heck is wrong with you peace?

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Arguia Zsah

Java makes me think of jaffa cakes.

Jaffa cakes > java.

Peace Alliance

Aqualis

coffee makes me think of caffeine which makes me thing of mountain dew which makes me think of ski which makes me think of skank

mmmm, sweet, sweet skank ...
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Peace Alliance

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

windhound

gah, UML
because we were allowed to, I search'd and found a program that made one for me for my java programs..  just handed it the compiled files and it spit out a complete uml diagram.  you had to move stuff around so it looked good, but all the content was there.  fujaba or somthing...
I laughed at all the people who made them by hand = D

...Eclispe FTW!  error checking that makes sence!
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

bjornredtail

Or rather, they gave US a UML diagram and told us to go implement that. A UML diagram that resembels a rat's nest I might add.

I for one would rather work in C. Though we would need some fancy libaries though... ANSI C standard libaries are downright barbaric.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Arguia Zsah

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Arguia Zsah on March 03, 2007, 02:38:36 PM
Jaffa cakes aren't that great actually.

lol, never had them, i might have to try them for myself though :-P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..