Declaration

Started by Wolf Snare, February 26, 2007, 12:08:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

I officially declare war on the entire game. I DARE those of you with a smidge of bravery within you to take up my challenge and fight me! TO WAR!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

wolf bite

Just so everyone knows, I can not attack with my playing account. I have entered some parts of the game recently using Admin powers that our rules will not let me have an aggressive account.

I am sure that those players we now have playing can give Snare a run for his money. If and when all that land is broken, the fight over that land should make a great game. I recommend 2 opposing clans to see who can make the first good land run on him. Good luck all.

(picks a chair with a good view)

Wolf Bite
Edit:typo
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

cloud

lol, this reminds me somewhat of a past round of turbo.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Peace Alliance

Alazar is Back

heck...sounds like great fun its kinda like my suggestion on a super warlord (well it was actually vraal's idea but i posted it!) when do i join?
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Peace Alliance

join.... now?

the emp idea is an old one from our bag 'o tricks for turbo, lol.

Alazar is Back

yeah....funny, since that was my idea peace....

Gen. Volkov

Uh no, it's been around for alot longer than since you've mentioned it. It's been done before in fact.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

well yes i realize that but the only reason it was brought back was because of my mentioning it!

Peace Alliance

well grats to you friend :D

Alazar is Back

hey! dont get smart with me! hehe jk man :-D

Scarwake

You are a strange one....

Didn't we have a turbo set up at one point where you were automatically placed in one of two clans that would battle it out??
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Scarwake on March 09, 2007, 10:30:45 AM

Didn't we have a turbo set up at one point where you were automatically placed in one of two clans that would battle it out??

who are you to say that i am wierd????? :-P

cloud

Quote from: Scarwake on March 09, 2007, 10:30:45 AM

yes we did, only it was flawed and the emperors didn't have any leaders, so me and a few others found the exploit and rather ruined the game fairly quickly.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Peace Alliance

I think we did that one more then once though... Frost and Flame was the concept name, i believe.