Out of the closet

Started by wolf bite, February 21, 2007, 05:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on February 25, 2007, 01:24:48 AM
You neglect to mention that half the clan went on Vaccy. LOL. Didn't so much lose as the whole war sort of fizzled. Most of the kennedy clan members are alive and well, just not active. Wasn't even my idea anyway. I just got recruited.

Like I said though, it's only if the situation reverts back to what it was. Otherwise, I just don't have the time. Sorry.

OH and BTW Snare, were I to make a clan to combat you fellows, it would be nothing like Kennedy.

what do you mean what would it be like???
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Wolf Snare

:roll:

I should hope so..
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

No, I mean how it operated, the players, everything would be different. Worse... well I couldn't guarantee it, but I suspect it would be a better fight than the one Kennedy gave.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on February 26, 2007, 02:07:34 PM
No, I mean how it operated, the players, everything would be different. Worse... well I couldn't guarantee it, but I suspect it would be a better fight than the one Kennedy gave.

Well it sounds like they were pretty terrible so, i suppose what ever you SCRAPPED up would be better! But i wasnt there so who knows?? :-P

Wolf Snare

care to test that out volky ?  :evil:
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Like I said, only if needed. You are not going to get me to start playing unless the game is going to be reset if I don't.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Wolf Snare

I declared war on the game, that affects you.

now gimme your land.  :-D
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Right then Snare... or... I could not.

QuoteWell it sounds like they were pretty terrible so, i suppose what ever you SCRAPPED up would be better! But i wasnt there so who knows?? tongue

They weren't terrible, don't let anyone tell you different. Just cause the war fizzled doesn't mean that there wasn't a good fight going when it was still on. BTW, it's spelled "scraped". Not that I would be scraping people up, I could get a good number of people pretty quickly actually.

cloud

There were a few decent fights, but the whole war was pretty much one sided, and we were outnumbered the entire time.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

Alazar is Back

like how many players you talking volky???? :?

Gen. Volkov

Neobaron

Hahaha when I saw the thread title, and the topic started, I thought to myself, "uh-oh"
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

ROFL! I had the exact same thought.