Out of the closet

Started by wolf bite, February 21, 2007, 05:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vraal

If you guys want i can disband the clan of evil archers, it seems most of the problems can be traced back to us having the majority of the players in our clan.
Ignorance can be fixed, stupid is forever.

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to
help him gain world domination
"Pessimism: Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people every year who were trying to find it."

chasehoke

good point...
i will admit i liked the game better when i first joined, merely because i jumped right into the top ten. i joined a clan that made it seem like they practically need me, and i have now become the secondin command in my clan. new players just need to stick with it. eventually they will be able to reach the higher levels. i for one am on the verge of starting over. my armies have been hit too hard, and with no one around to take land from, i cant grow.true, i think the clan/wolfsnare have sucked this land dry, but im too scared to quit the clan, because without it ?i am too weak, besides, i am in a pretty good position.
Alazar, if you can gain a few more players in your clan, some with experience, i would like to join your ranks. my clan has not made a move, and it would be nice to be able to attack again...

Vraal

I just talked it over with my assistant, the clan of evil archers will be disbanded momentarily...never liked the name anyways  :wink:
Ignorance can be fixed, stupid is forever.

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to
help him gain world domination
"Pessimism: Every dark cloud may have a silver lining, but lightning kills hundreds of people every year who were trying to find it."

Alazar is Back

ok, vraal thanks for dising my name! (which is actually a slight copy of the clan of evil blades :wink:) Anyways as for u chase my clan has two experienced players and another noob, your current clan has 1 experienced player.....

Edit: Well kinda vraal don't really count as an experienced player until he wins a set ;)......btw chase you should think about signing up for the turbo server, you may like it you get more turns per day!:-P that is all!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

Wolf, it's not as bleak as you paint it to be. If I had half a mind, I could take down snare in a few days. I would have jumped in to help PA, but I have a life outside RWL right now. If you really want though, I can pull together a clan and play again for a short while, at least long enough to free up the game, but then I would be gone again. That is, if everything is not already in flux.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

The number of players has jumpped 6 hordes since this was first posted. That is a big percentage when you think how few people we had. Seems people think our game will soon be fun again.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

cloud

If you're really going to make snare being on top that big of a deal, give me a few decent players and he'll drop within a week or two. Mostly because he'll be losing one of his better sources of income, but also because he's really far from unbeatable. 1/2 of his nw right now was probably mine at some point, and it wouldn't take much to get it back... If anyone cares enough to rally something, let me know. I'm just not in the mood for a reset... I probably wouldn't recreate if that happened.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

Mmk wolf bite, that's good. If the situation does revert back to what it was, I will come out of vaccy and bring some people back in with  me, to make it interesting again. Until then, my account slumbers, because I am very busy.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on February 23, 2007, 03:26:20 PM
Mmk wolf bite, that's good. If the situation does revert back to what it was, I will come out of vaccy and bring some people back in with me, to make it interesting again. Until then, my account slumbers, because I am very busy.

ahh, volk you just broke my heart!!! I recruited one of the new players from valhall :) mission success!

Wolf Snare

Meh. go ahead and bring a team volky, I recall the last time you lost. (Kenedy)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 23, 2007, 09:48:20 PM

Me too, that war was fun...and yet depressing. You guys had Holby and still lost

XX
---
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Alazar is Back

Quote from: cloud on February 23, 2007, 10:14:38 PM
Quote from: Wolf Snare on February 23, 2007, 09:48:20 PM

Me too, that war was fun...and yet depressing. You guys had Holby and still lost

XX
---

I happened to miss that one, but i saw a dead guy with the clan name kennedy :-P you know what that means....sorry volk
but i think you lost on that one!

EDIT: If it come down to taht i want to be on one side of it, a good clan war is always fun!

cloud

Clan wars are messy...people should know when they're conquered.
-Kilk

Alazar is Back

Yeah, but messy is still alot of fun! I like the messy ones! :-P :-D

Gen. Volkov

You neglect to mention that half the clan went on Vaccy. LOL. Didn't so much lose as the whole war sort of fizzled. Most of the kennedy clan members are alive and well, just not active. Wasn't even my idea anyway. I just got recruited.

Like I said though, it's only if the situation reverts back to what it was. Otherwise, I just don't have the time. Sorry.

OH and BTW Snare, were I to make a clan to combat you fellows, it would be nothing like Kennedy.