Promisance Wiki

Started by Mawerick, February 20, 2007, 01:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mawerick

Of some reason the wiki at wikipedia got deleted. So a new wiki is up. If you have something to contribute, that will be very appreciated.

http://promisance.info

wolf bite

Great idea!!!!

(moves to general forum)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Mawerick

It was Morvandium at QMT that brought that link to me, so I have brought it to others again. :)

wolf bite

I noticed they have me listed as a known player. hehe.  People can go there and make their own bios.  Also a good link to RWL is there. Nice!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Mawerick

The link to you was made by me. So for me you are a very known player. Too bad that you don't play too much over at Valhall. :P

Gen. Volkov

Harumph. And I am unknown to you? I was a part of Bl()()d for a time you know.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite

Gen. Volkov

What's the point? Then it's just self aggrandizement. If I'm not well known enough for others to put me on it, then I don't wish to be on it. But someone should detail the history of Redwall, I would if I had the time, at least give Boze and Retto credit for their roles in creating and developing it, respectively.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

wolf bite

Yes, was thinking we need someone to do a good write up for our site.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Gen. Volkov

BTW, I've been working in my spare time on your thingy Wolf, it's 1/3 done. My time was less than I thought it would be.

wolf bite

Wonder if we can put a link on it to the journal?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Peace Alliance

i just love the wiki concept. A lot of people dislike how they work (hard to ensure credible info) but personally i think it's a great way to spread the word about any and everything, heh.

Ruddertail

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on February 21, 2007, 02:43:29 PM
What's the point? Then it's just self aggrandizement. If I'm not well known enough for others to put me on it, then I don't wish to be on it.

Meh, not really. It's a data-base of all promi players. Therefore, it needs the well known, mediumly well known, and those known only to a few servers (like myself). I doubt everyone on that list is well known, quite a few are probably minor players...
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Gen. Volkov

I think it was a list of those who actually played a game with Promisance in the name, not just using the promi code. So given the small amount of participation I've had at QMT, and that I'm far more well known in RWL and FAF, it's not surprising I'm not on the list.

Peace Alliance

Hey man, i was never on the list. And I had even made a promisance websource like 2 years ago where i got most of these sites involved, lol.