Deposers

Started by Peace Alliance, February 09, 2007, 12:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

Perhaps you should re-aquaint yourself with your own rules, because up to 4 attacks are permitted under special circumstances, saving an ally from death is one of them ( and I only failed one attack, to save his life from your cowardice and trickery)
. And Ive had no prep work at all. a few months ago me and ereptor were aimlessly killing people, stashing up huge networths, and then destroying it all by fighting eachother.
If I was planning on being emperor for as long as you claim i have been,  I'd be at 10 bil net by now.
I actually had no intention of ruling the game, in my eyes I see opportunities to make more profit by taking the land that is available: so why not?

my networth is irrelevant, If I wanted to show off a huge networth it would be something worth noting, and please acknowledge that I am not holding the land, simple holding onto the brink of my leader ratio. I'll have you know that I have spared as much of the land to the other players as I can spare at the moment, If I were the evil dictator you seem to be making me out to be, I certainly wouldn't have the well being of other warlords in mind, would I?
You cant blame me for being in the position I am, I got out of vacation after getting home from a nightmare and it was all there for the taking.

Now, Peace, I know you are a great player when you put your mind to it, so prove me right. you can fight dirty if you want and this can get ugly (keep in mind if I decided to have you whacked like you attempted to do to cloud, your horde would already be red), OR, we can, as I said in our msn chat, take an entirely different approach on you trying to take me down.
Instead of taking low blows on eachother and fighting a merciless blood bath that will not solve nor change a thing, perhaps we should take this opportunity to liven up the regular server a bit, and the forums too while we are at it.

GO ahead and do what you originally intended, bring back a team of members that no longer play, by all means, I invite you to bring whoever you want. If there is some action in the game, that always means an RP could happen within the forum. if the rest of the members see some action in reg for the first time in over  a year, it may persuade some otters to join into the battle.
Give or take, I would rather see something good come out of this than us pointlessly quarreling and cowardly killing eachother .
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

You've taken a lot of of the few words i've written. You're not evil, i wouldn't have just painted you out to be something you're not

And you call me a great player... But often great players are only so because they are willing to fight dirty ;)

Wolf Snare

Thats not very factual. I can play very well without being cheap at all. sure, little things like capturing targets leaders and other simple things to cut corners are useful, but I don't fight dirty unless provoked, or I'm in a clan war. Ask around and you'd know that
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

children settle down! :-P and cody could have been much higher he gave away all his stuff to cloud and gave him over a bil NW then cloud got knocked down and he rose back up to where he is! and i dont mean to make this arguement one sided but snare USED to be a dirty player, he got killed, then attacked and threatened again and managed to make a good friend out of it this year! :wink: lol
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

Quoteim sorry dude ill try to be a lil less annoying, i didnt know that i was getting that way, but i was not spamming

Right then, now we just have to work on your writing. XD. First off, there's this wonderful key on your keyboard, it's called "shift" and when you press it, it makes letters be capitalized. LOL. Just kidding man. Though If you would try to have proper SPAG, it would be appreciated, by me anyway.

Snare, don't try to make it a moral argument, I know you and Peace both well, and I know your playing styles, you both can be very dirty players when you want to be, and not just in clan wars.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on February 16, 2007, 09:31:19 AM
Quoteim sorry dude ill try to be a lil less annoying, i didnt know that i was getting that way, but i was not spamming

Right then, now we just have to work on your writing. XD. First off, there's this wonderful key on your keyboard, it's called "shift" and when you press it, it makes letters be capitalized. LOL. Just kidding man. Though If you would try to have proper SPAG, it would be appreciated, by me anyway.

Snare, don't try to make it a moral argument, I know you and Peace both well, and I know your playing styles, you both can be very dirty players when you want to be, and not just in clan wars.

well yeah i know but i dont like to have all the proper grammer, punctuation, and spelling when im on the internet, its supposed to be entertainment not school :-P

Gen. Volkov

Yes, but having that stuff makes reading and interpreting your posts a heck of a lot easier. It's not school, it's just good internet manners, you do it because it's nice for the other people reading your posts.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Alazar is Back

Ok, I will try and do that, but no guarantees! :wink:

Gen. Volkov

Thank you very much.

Alazar is Back

You are very welcome.  :-D

cloud

lol, i thought volk died.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

Eh? When? I'm not even playing Turbo. Is someone is taking liberties with my name?

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 11, 2007, 04:13:12 AM
Eh? When? I'm not even playing Turbo. Is someone is taking liberties with my name?

what was your name and i could tell you, but the only one to die is windy and he's snow dragon, thanks to me :-P

Peace Alliance

anyone care to remind me what windy did to deserve death?

cloud

i meant in real life
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...