Clan Competition 2007

Started by Mawerick, February 09, 2007, 12:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mawerick

This is the code so far, and this will be the code which will be used in Clan Competition 2007.

- Turnrate: 300/150 2/10
- No allies.
- 5 warslots
- No form for healing
- Only standard QMT races
- Only FA to Clan Members
- Clans only, you will be asked to create or join a clan when you are coming out of protection.
- Maximum clansize = 9
- Minimum clansize to declare war = 3
- Normal mana code
- Industry has got a little boost.
- No labour & Water (The labour will always be 100%)
- No Pillage
- No Vacation Mode
- No Lottery
- No clan treasury
- The wizard generating has been slowed down a bit.
- We don't want a new killfest. Killing has been made harder, it's so hard that you need about 3 empires to perform a kill. So you really have to consider if it's worth it.
- Small upkeep adjustments. The intention is to get the indys to have a better chance.
- 80% grains, 25% troops is possible to have at the market at the same time.
- 3 hours to the things put on the public market arrives.
- Land on Black Market is available and to 50% of the normal base price.
- Landexplore has been increased by 50%.

The signups will start at 1. march midnight GMT + 1. And turns starts to go at 1. march 12 AM GMT + 1. (In the middle of the day norwegian time) This is happening at www.valhallgames.net .

cheeseanpickle

u RWL wooseys making a showing then?? :roll:  :-P

Gen. Volkov

I ain't. Can't speak for the rest of em.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

If we can put together a full team, I may join in a minor role.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on March 01, 2007, 01:24:16 PM
I ain't. Can't speak for the rest of em.

lol, i seem to remember someone trying to call me a spammer....i see no purpose in you posting there volky well lets not start an arguement but we both no you spamed :-P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gorak

the post above this one is spam

and so is this one

good thing this is the spa room eh  :roll:
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Alazar is Back

lol oops :-P forgot it was in the spa room sorry volky! :-D

Gen. Volkov

See, I spam, just in appropriate places. Though actually my post did have a point, direct response the question in the post right above it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Peace Alliance

ya, there was definately a point if he was answering a question... he was just brief. Nothing bad about being brief. In fact, it's kind of handy when people are brief. It means i don't ahve to read on and on about nothing. I hate it when there's no content in a long drawn on post. And then eventually they stop using proper, puncutations and spellink and they never have any ; parographs and i have to for some reaosn read through the hole thing to decipher it all it gets really annoyting, and it's even worse when they don't use periods, run on sentences make me feel like i'm reading noam chompsky that guy can make a sentence go on for 8 pages, it's confuzzling! furthermore i think it's important to keep in mind that i'm not trying to make fun of people and stuff and why do pimps have feathers in their hats? Or why do they put grills in their mouth, it looks weird.

The Lady Shael

I hate it when people stop talking in mid-
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: Peace Alliance on March 05, 2007, 03:09:11 PM
ya, there was definately a point if he was answering a question... he was just brief. Nothing bad about being brief. In fact, it's kind of handy when people are brief. It means i don't ahve to read on and on about nothing. I hate it when there's no content in a long drawn on post. And then eventually they stop using proper, puncutations and spellink and they never have any ; parographs and i have to for some reaosn read through the hole thing to decipher it all it gets really annoyting, and it's even worse when they don't use periods, run on sentences make me feel like i'm reading noam chompsky that guy can make a sentence go on for 8 pages, it's confuzzling! furthermore i think it's important to keep in mind that i'm not trying to make fun of people and stuff and why do pimps have feathers in their hats? Or why do they put grills in their mouth, it looks weird.

Peace, when you aren't annoying the heck out of me, you crack me up.

Gorak

to get back on topic, it's kind of disappointing to only see 2 empires sportin redwall tags this year.
main competition is between 2 different Valhall clans so far
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

cheeseanpickle

heh hee  defending champions not defending there crown...darn i was looking forward to stabbing you guys in the back again  :evil:

Gen. Volkov

I just don't have the time. Even with spring break next week, I can't afford to put the time in for the month that is required.

Alazar is Back

same here i do not have the time otherwise id be bringing it!
Quote from: Peace Alliance on March 05, 2007, 03:09:11 PM

EXACTLY!!!!! *points up at quote.....* hehe just giving you some grief peace ya know i love ya  :wink: cya tonight! :-D