Goodbye!!

Started by Alazar is Back, February 05, 2007, 06:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

due ?to some recent events with my family i will not be on rwl, very much, my parents think that it is a bad site and that it is violent :P hahaha well whatever so i am going to bascically say goodbye i am sorry that i can not add some interesting topics to this debate anymore! every time i get a chance i will make it on here to say hi though :cry:
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Peace Alliance

If your parents need more information i'd be happy to fill them in on how this game doesn't promote violence or really anything that could be considered bad for young people. I'd also be happy to explain why it is educational and safe.

wolf bite

Really!  We are highly monitored by 5 adults (or close to it), and keep a strict PG-13 rating.  We have no ads and no pop-ups.  I would think this is much better then anything else on the net.

Just wondering, what is the problem?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

cloud

lol, promote violence?
This is a text based-game where it only shows numbers of things that have died... you'd get more violence from PBS.
If anything it promotes education by requiring strategy and math being used... You're parents should hug less trees and open their eyes. I'd let a 5 year old play this game, and like what wolfbite said, there are responsible adults monitoring the game so no one's trying to pick up little kids or anything. Just my 2 cents.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Peace Alliance

Hold the phone, whats wrong with hugging trees?

Aqualis

Sorry to see you go, Alazar.

Quote from: Peace Alliance on February 05, 2007, 08:41:40 PM
Hold the phone, whats wrong with hugging trees?
They bite.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

What's wrong with us hugging the trees, or what's wrong with trees that hug? Trees that hug may have good intentions, but that sounds terrifying.

:-( We'll miss you Alazar. Hope you come back soon.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aqualis

Quote from: The Lady Shael on February 06, 2007, 02:46:37 PM
What's wrong with us hugging the trees, or what's wrong with trees that hug? Trees that hug may have good intentions, but that sounds terrifying.

You've obviously not read Xenocide by Orson Scott Card. Trees that hug == bad
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

What they said...

Anyway, bye Alazar.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

cloud

Quote from: Aqualis on February 06, 2007, 04:04:21 PM
Quote from: The Lady Shael on February 06, 2007, 02:46:37 PM

You've obviously not read Xenocide by Orson Scott Card. Trees that hug == bad

xenocide was bad....badbadbad... The books going the other way were so much better, <3 shadow of the hegemon.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Arguia Zsah

Aaaww... Bye Alazar =)

I like trees.

Alazar is Back

well my parents are gone and i am visiting! :-P but yeah stupid tree huggers! My parents dont like chats either like aol and messenger! thats why i got in trouble, i was *sneaking* thanks all its glad to know that some people love me :)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..