Funny idea

Started by wolf bite, February 05, 2007, 10:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Our site is based on the Redwall books.  We have 2 strategy games and a forum where people can chat about their games, real life situations about themselves, world events, and other things of interest.  We have members from the young teens and up, however the average age is about 19 years old.  New members are always welcome.

Okay, that was an advertisement.  Hehe.  I was thinking that since google is searching our site to find key words and phrases that if we list a bunch of things that people may be searching for, then they will be directed here. Of course we would take a person looking for Britney Spars, but the odds of someone actually liking our community would be Redwall and game people.

So here is the game, think of words and phrases people may be searching for and make a post.  Remember to please stay in the PG-13.

Thanks and have fun.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

With the random stuff thats said on this forum, i wouldn't be surprised if you could search ANYTHING in google and RWL would pop up eventually.

Aqualis

I took a poll that said I was a radical libertarian.

Something else equally random.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

wolf bite

Will thanks peacy for killing the idea. hehe. This is the spa room and I thoguht of a game to make phrases people may be searching for.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Gorak

2001 Chevy Impala, ISS problems, how to...

key words that came up when searching for info on me my car  :wink:
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

The Lady Shael

how to raise a butterfly garden.

how to get unaddicted to world of warcraft.

know how to read a woman's mind!

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

wolf bite

Here are the searches I did in the last week:

America forgiveness foreign debt china Clinton
carpet cleaners
compost
cell phone locator
elephant jokes
holiday humane Nuys
Shillington Box Warehouse Columbia
Strategies and Tactics of the MBE 2006
sewing bobbin
state bird California
wardrobe box packing store 65203
yellow pages

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Peace Alliance

you lost your cell phone?

Aqualis

I have my computer set up to not remember my search history. The only one I can remember goes like this:

iambic pentameter

~the mighta awualis

Peace Alliance

The process time for Google to refresh the forums must be pretty long. A couple months i did some lengthy searches on the internet to see how easy it would be to connect my aliases online. i searched:

"(my real name)" Peace Alliance

and got my "clay-like climate" essay i posted in UMD because i had my real name on it. So i edited the post to make sure it wasn't there anymore but it seems google still thinks it's like it used to be. Oh well, hopefully it'll refresh that page before my stalkers catch on eh?

wolf bite

Did not lose my cell phone.  Someone had told me there was a program that would let me find any person?s location by their phone number that had mistakenly not turned their internal GPS on their phone off.  I searched and found his claim ... unlikely.

I thought more curiosity would be about why I was looking up ?sewing bobbins.?

I found all my past google searches by putting in each letter and seeing what it remembered I had searched for before.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Gen. Volkov

I have far too many things I've searched for. Can't post them all here. More words than the post system would allow.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

Ya same here, i google every second thought that comes to my head, lol

wolf bite

mine was from the last week, of which I was on the road for 5 days of it. Besides, I did not post them all, just the interesting ones. So, next time you guys do a search, post it here.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Aqualis

I did a back handspring and fell on my head.

I am eating chicken.

I made a paper box.

All of that is true. Except for the chicken, I ate all of it already.

~the mighta awualis