Oldbies...

Started by The Lady Shael, January 24, 2007, 02:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Even if you don't count, welcome back anyway. XD
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Vengerak

Yeah, I do pop in now and again, I guess.? But you know you love me really, Shael?:wink:.? I miss you guys too, but even if I did have time for this stuff I think I'd probably suck at the game now anyway, Aqualis?:-P.

The Lady Shael

Whatever, Raine. :p

Stick around for a bit while you're here, won't you?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Yellow Eyes

Ouch. No love towards yours truly. Thats alright though, I never was any good at the game lol.

Gen. Volkov

To be honest.. I forgot about you. LOL. Sorry.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

you were cool. You tried to run your own promisance. i didn't forget

Yellow Eyes

Yea, I wish I had more time to work on that. Maybe once I'm out of college and not doing as much I will try and start it up again, only, my own code. No more Promisance.

Alazar is Back

well, if you did i would try it! :) i am always looking for things to do on the net when i can be on! :cry:
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Vengerak

Quote from: The Lady Shael on February 03, 2007, 10:13:00 PM
Whatever, Raine. :p

Ooh, casual disregard from Miss Varonne? That stings, Shael, it really does.?I thought we had something!

QuoteI hope you stay around long, you were a great clan leader and a wonderful person to talk to.

QuoteRaine, you have been /worrying/ me to death...I had an MSN team out to look for you and everything...

Whatever happened to those days, hmm? :cry:

QuoteStick around for a bit while you're here, won't you?

Ah, the message is in there somewhere, I'm sure. You can't hide...what's inside.?8-) :wink:.?

I'll try, but I can't really think what to right or reply to (especially since you let our antique RP go to seed).? I mean, I could maybe noise up 'ole Volky a bit, but Neo's gone now and I can do it to other people elsewhere?:-P.

The Lady Shael

Ooh, casual disregard from Miss Varonne? That stings, Shael, it really does. I thought we had something!

In your dreams, Raine. :p

I don't worry about you anymore because I know you'll be back. :p (and I know it's because you miss me...don't worry, I won't tell anyone)

You still don't have AIM, do you? I never use MSN anymore.

RazorClaw

man, looking up all those quotes... and you claim not to have time?

volkov, has this board really fallen to where my minimal (both in quantity and quality) participation warrants an "all the time"? pah.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI'll try, but I can't really think what to right or reply to (especially since you let our antique RP go to seed).  I mean, I could maybe noise up 'ole Volky a bit, but Neo's gone now and I can do it to other people elsewhere tongue.

Well, I could bring Neo back, he mentioned to me the other day that he's been missing RWL a bit. But I wouldn't suggest noising me up. Wouldn't be much fun for you. I don't respond quite like I used too, even a half a year ago. Certain events in my life have changed how I respond to provocations.

Quotevolkov, has this board really fallen to where my minimal (both in quantity and quality) participation warrants an "all the time"? pah.

Given that this is the most active its been in 4 months.. I'd say yes.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Vengerak

QuoteYou still don't have AIM, do you? I never use MSN anymore.

I'm away from my flat at the mo', but I guess I could set it up when I get back.  Normally I'm reluctant to soil technology with AOL but the laptop doesn't actually belong to me so I could make an exception  8-).

Sonoras

This is the first time I've been on for like..a year.  Who sent that thieving charlatan onto my ship?

Gen. Volkov

Hi sonny! Howya been?