Cheating Admin at New Promisance

Started by Death Eater, January 18, 2007, 01:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Death Eater

hey guys, its been awhile, i'm thinking bout playing here again

I primarily came back to warn you of another site. A new promisance site, called Empires of Power, is the home of two corrupt, cheating admins. Corrupt admins are never good for the gaming industry, and this site has two of them. One who cheated (squds) and one who's attitude was so poor about what happened that they couldn't even admit they were wrong. Not only that...they told the person whom they cheated (myself) to leave if I didn't like the fact that I were being cheated!

On top of that, myself and a few others were banned from the site for posting FACTUAL evidence on their cheating ways. I really hope none of you support this behaviour, as I know nobody likes to be cheated.

Thanks for your time, cant wait to get back into this game :)
user posted image

Alazar is Back

yes invite your friends too, the players would be nice we could use a few!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Peace Alliance

Good to see you. You were one of the best.

The Lady Shael

I will never understand why people even bother to play games where admins play too. Even if they promise not to cheat. Being an admin requires you to carry out duties that involve knowing information that other players can never know.

Anyways, welcome back.  :-)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Alazar is Back

yeah that would be no fun  :-P if wolf bite played again as an admin we wouldnt have a chance!  :wink:

Alazar is Back

lol, i forgot the name of it! i just signed up for that, guess thats not gonna continue! lol :oops:

Gen. Volkov

Welcome back DE. Sorry to hear about your troubles. There's a another site that's sprung up that you might want to visit. FAF. I'm there as well.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

how do you get there? i tried the old website and it wasnt there!

Ruddertail

http://frostnflame.org/

As to knowing info - yes and no. At FAF, admins normally don't know any more about game stuff then players, unless we get a complaint about something and actually have to investigate...
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Alazar is Back

yeah, thank you, but i already got a pm with the website :-P and thats weird currently do the admins play?

Peace Alliance

We have the odd tester account.

If an admin is playing competitively he/she no longer uses his admin account to do anything that normal players cant.

I think it's important that the admins know truly what it's like to be a player. As the game designer i find it quite important to have my head in the game ;)

wolf bite

Yes, when a RWL Admin plays, they must tell the other admins first and they lose all thier powers in the game they are playing.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Alazar is Back

yeah well thats good to hear and nice to know :P

Gorak

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Gen. Volkov

Is he actually back? I haven't seen him again...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES