reseller
0 (0%)
casher
0 (0%)
other(name)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Alazar is Back

im gonna have to vote leader, because that is the strat that i have had the most luck with! what do all you guys think is the best strat?
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gorak

if you wanna win, leaders
though indy is my personal best
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Wolf Snare

my personal favourite is a hybrid strat that mostly involves indying, with leaders thrown in every once in a while. Though i've perfected both leaders and indy in my time here.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

yeah, snare has something special! guaranteed! i mena you had over 1bil NW on reg! thats unreal!

Gorak

I should also mention, I'm also used to playin with 1 month resets

Alazar is Back

yeah thats what turbo is supposed to be but the admins are slacking a little *point at peace* :)

Wolf Snare

i say let it go to february. then we can get billz of net heehheh
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

yeah i know but it sucks i wish we could get alot of players back into this game i just went over to valhall, so im gonna see if i can drag a few over here, i already got into trouble for advertising :) well ill just personally ask people if they want to play this too!

Gorak

Alazar, Valhall and RWL do have some history. Pretty well everyone there knows this site already
it's a matter of code preference

Alazar is Back

yeah i have found that out! alot of the people have asked about wolf bite and such, and others have played or know about it!

Gen. Volkov

That's cause wolf bite and select team of RWLers went in and won a war. Forget what they called it, but when the dist settled the RWL clan was on top.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Gorak

CC (Clan Compitition)
next one is comin up soon
though it's suppost to be an idividual clan comp, it always ends up being a server comp, and I think it should just become official, but I'm not the admin.

and yeah, the RWL clan won last year.
Partly my fault  too :oops:
The QMT clan was running away with set (as I had predicted they would) and so, I went against the orders of my clans leader and managed to organize most of the other members and start killing off the QMT clan, starting with their leader who was holding almost all their cash and grains. It was a gamble, but I felt it needed to be done, and the resulting war put enough strain on our resources that RWL was able to quietly net past us for 1st place.
But it was satisfying to kick the crap outta QMT none the less.  8-)

Gen. Volkov

RWL joined kinda late too, so we already were behind QMT, but it made no difference in the end. We actually engaged in a war in the middle of the set ourselves, we just resolved it and netted past you guys while you were busy beating on each other. I doubt we could do it again, mostly cause we'd be targets as the former champs. Wolf bite is a great leader though, so you never know.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Alazar is Back

yeah that would be sweet! post it here so that i can join in! valhall isnt too bad i kinda like it but not as much as rwl :-)

Gen. Volkov

BTW, leaders are still the most effective strat at RWL by far.