Megadeth
Metallica
Aerosmith
The Beatles
Allman Brothers
Lynrd Skynrd (sp?)
Other (name)

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

bjornredtail

Once again I belive the best music is even older than that... Think 1890's.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Gen. Volkov

Not as lame as Bjorn though. LOL. (Though I appreciate classical music as well.)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

cloud

I appreciate some old stuff, and there's even some that I like, but there's a lot of new music that I find much more enjoyable to listen to as it has more to do with the current state of things.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Gen. Volkov

What current state of things exactly?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

cloud

Um, just the modern times I suppose. Plus the music uses newer technology so it sounds better.
-Kilk

Gen. Volkov

Bah. Talent beats technology any day of the week. Besides, everything is being put onto CD nowadays. I'll take Black Sabbath over Linkin Park any time.

cloud

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on January 31, 2007, 11:34:53 PM
Bah. Talent beats technology any day of the week. Besides, everything is being put onto CD nowadays. I'll take Black Sabbath over Linkin Park any time.

you can't compare those two, they're totally different genres of rock.
-Kilk

Gen. Volkov

Sure, one is in the "good" genre, the other is in the "bad" genre. XD. I can make any comparisons I want, it's music.

cloud

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on February 01, 2007, 04:31:21 PM
Sure, one is in the "good" genre, the other is in the "bad" genre. XD. I can make any comparisons I want, it's music.

Well I like both, but I'd take new Rob Zombie over old black sabbath...there's a better comparison for you.
-Kilk

Gorak

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on February 01, 2007, 04:31:21 PM

we've already gone over this
it's a matter of opinion

everyone has their own tastes in music

the exception is Hinder, they're just crap anyway you look at it :-D
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Gen. Volkov

Rob Zombie over Ozzy?? Blasphemer! XD.

(I know Gorak, notice the "XD" after that sentence about good and bad genres, I was joking.)

Peace Alliance

weezer
gomez
moneybrother
sufjan stevans
stars
dredge
modest mouse
death cab for cutie
thirteen senses
wolf parade
josh ridder
andrew bird
iron & wine

thats just a qucik list off the top of my head. If you know good music theni suggest you look into those bands. They're all amazing artists.

Alazar is Back

the only one from that list that i know is weezer.....and duck off! Hinder is much to good for your ears! im glad you dont like them you dont deserve to listen to them! and all the other bands listed are good (cept for peace.....dont know em)!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gorak

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ahh.....

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

thats rich ally!
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.