Just A Little
1 (7.1%)
No
3 (21.4%)
Who is Hinder?
8 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Alazar is Back

well i know realize that its not gonna happen *puts head down into his hands* *another failure* eventually youll be just like all the other people who said that. in the end everyone like hinder lol :-D
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

See my last post for my response to this one. XD
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

you are terrible, but hinder is like the good.......good always prevails over evil! :-D

Gen. Volkov

Bah. Hinder schminder.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Alazar is Back

haha *slaps self in face* thats not one bit funny * lets an almost unnoticeable snicker out* you have a terrible sense of humor! :-(

Gorak

as I stated before
Hinder sucks balls and in 5 years, noone will remember them

they're just another trash radio band capatalizing on a short lived fad
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Alazar is Back

yeah, well just see about that! wont we? they'll be great! and go on to be the next ac/dc or mettalica than whats your fav. band?

Gen. Volkov

They will not. Hinder will never achieve the level of fame that AC/DC and Metallica enjoy. They'll be lucky to be remembered in 5 years. Gorak is right, they are just capitalizing on a fad.

Alazar is Back

well than they are doing a darn good job of it! :-P

Gorak

only with todays media driven youth who can't think for themselves and only like what popular media tells them they should like for fear that they might not be 'popular' if they listen to anything else

Alazar is Back

ok i will agree with you on that one, but i am not one of those said people because in my area, me and my friend were probably the first ones to hear them and i loved them so i started to spread the word and noone would listen they thought that all the songs were terrible, until a few months ago when they broke the charts! then thats all everyone talked about, heck it was song of the month in our school newspaper last month.....they just dont listen to me! :-(

Aqualis

*grabs the money and runs*

Lip of an Angel. Yeah, don't like it. To slow, to .... blegh.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Alazar is Back

*runs in house grabs shotgun and shoots aqualis in the back* "get back here!" than id go and teach you not to mess with a rednecks! lmao yeah though like i said its not my fav. song but i do like it......

Gorak

funny how self proclaimed rednecks almost always turn out to be city slickers :roll:

Alazar is Back

dude i used to live up in the bay area of california.....i hated it! i now live in northern minnesota very close to the border of your country! i hunt, fish, and am outside most of the day, shooting guns, bows and killing anything i can, and my fav. thing to say is sum dog! how would you describe it?