Just A Little
1 (7.1%)
No
3 (21.4%)
Who is Hinder?
8 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Alazar is Back

i am a hinder addict well.....i like to think of it as an admirer but anyways just looking to see what all of you other rwl people think!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Wolf Snare

yeah, hinder is pretty good, but i dont know what all the fuss was about the lips of an angel song... to be honest, that would be my least favourite.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

yeah i actually like it alot but i would rather listen to by the way or how long or better than me, lol actually im listening to them right now! my record is 6 times in a row (the whole cd)

Arguia Zsah

Alazar is Back

Seroiusly? Hinder has one of the top songs in the country right now, lips of an angel geeze and that songs like the worst one on the cd your nuts! lol j/k :-D

Wolf Snare

English folks. It's entirely understandable.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

oh yeah i suppose theyre going over there soon to tour though, Arguia if i were you i would download some of their music or go to one of their concerts you will instantly fall in love with their music especially if you a guy that has had relationship troubles.....(sorry dont know what gender you are ill go check after this post) lol

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Alazar is Back on January 08, 2007, 04:10:20 PM
oh yeah i suppose theyre going over there soon to tour though, Arguia if i were you i would download some of their music or go to one of their concerts you will instantly fall in love with their music especially if you a guy that has had relationship troubles.....(sorry dont know what gender you are ill go check after this post) lol

Hehe xD I is a girl xD

Ashyra Nightwing

Hinder? Never heard of them... *goes to listen*

They're... uh, nothing special.  :-P

Alazar is Back

yeah i suppose music is like that its all a matter of opinion.....i cant believe you people though, the thing is is that i like them before they were popular and nobody thought they were good until lips of an angel became the top song!

Gen. Volkov

I never liked Hinder, and I still don't like Hinder. Nothing special at all. Alazar, have you ever heard Black Sabbath or Led Zeppelin? They'd disabuse you of the notion that Hinder is something special in a hurry. Actually, you prolly have heard Zeppelin and Sabbath, the song in the background of the Cadillac commercials is a Zeppelin song, and the Hyundai truck commercials have Sabbath's "Iron Man" in the background.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Alazar is Back

i love them guys, its just hinder is my fav. new band along with korn,bullet for my vallentine,buckcherry, and probably breaking benjamin, oh and papa roach! lol but led and ozzy(black sabbath) are also awesome.....rock music is awesome!

Gen. Volkov

Ah, well I suppose someone has to be the best of the newer bands. Personally I don't like very many of them at all. Far too much emo music these days. I do rather like papa roach, but in relation to the other bands you mentioned, they have been around for awhile. Still don't like Hinder though.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Alazar is Back

theres got to be a way to get to you.......*waves hundred dollar bill in face* how about now? :-o

Gen. Volkov