Shael's legal :-p

Started by The Lady Shael, December 07, 2006, 12:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

(He still won't have one, but by then he's hoping we've forgotten about it)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

I'm afraid I can't allow that. Only I can be King of Afterisms.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gorak

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on February 27, 2007, 09:34:35 PM
(He still won't have one, but by then he's hoping we've forgotten about it)

acually, by then, I'll prolly have forgotten what I was trying to come up with and why
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI'm afraid I can't allow that. Only I can be King of Afterisms.

Who says?

acually, by then, I'll prolly have forgotten what I was trying to come up with and why

Wow, and here I thought I had gotten a good one in. Schooled by the masters...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Aqualis

Don't sweat it, Volkov. It happens to everyone.

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

LOL. I suppose, though not often to me.

Aqualis

I hope you've learned your lesson then.

~the mighta awualis

Gorak

I'm lost

is this thread still about me?

Aqualis

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Yup, if I want to avoid embarrasment, I just have to wait until after you've posted. Then anything I say will look good in comparison.

I'm lost

is this thread still about me?

No, get used to this feeling, the typical RWL thread has more bends and weaves than a drunks path after a long Sat. night out.

Vengerak

Quotethe typical RWL thread has more bends and weaves than a drunks path after a long Sat. night out.

Good times, good times.

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Or Raine's path home after a long Sat. night out... who are we kidding? On any night if the week.

Gorak

embaressment is for sissys

Aqualis

If you can walk, you're not drunk.

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Not drunk enough anyway...