Shael's legal :-p

Started by The Lady Shael, December 07, 2006, 12:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqualis

Dang it, Arguia. Now I've got to go to Canada and buy a duck. :-D
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gorak

I once crossed the US Canadian border while holding a replica Colt .40 handgun (same one in the pics I posted that seemed to cause a stir)  in my hand in plain veiw, and noone even looked at me twice.
wasn't stopped or anything

and this was after 9/11 too
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Gen. Volkov

That's cause no one cares about the US-Canadian border, we didn't even have to show our PASSPORTS when my family went to Canada  on vacation one year. This was before 9/11, but still.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

Pft, they let a guy carrying a bloody chainsaw cross the border once because they were afraid of discrimination charges. A few hours later they were notified to watch out for someone matching his description because two people had been brutally murdered with a chainsaw.

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

That's not true, is it? Cause if it was, it would be the funniest and most tragic thing I've ever heard about.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Gorak

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on February 27, 2007, 07:55:46 PM
That's cause no one cares about the US-Canadian border, we didn't even have to show our PASSPORTS when my family went to Canada  on vacation one year. This was before 9/11, but still.

thats cause you don't need passports to cross the US Canadian border till, I think next month

Vengerak

Did you hear the one about the old lady in her eighties who had to pay a burglar four grand because he cut his hand on barbed wire she'd put on her fence while he was breaking in to rob her?

Aqualis

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on February 27, 2007, 07:59:58 PM
That's not true, is it? Cause if it was, it would be the funniest and most tragic thing I've ever heard about.

Yes, I'm fairly sure it's true.

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Yes, I also heard about the burglar who got 50 grand because he broke his back when he fell through the skylight of the house he was trying to rob. Apparently the glass wasn't strong enough to support a 200 pound man.

LOL, nice Gorak.

QuoteYes, I'm fairly sure it's true.

That both makes me laugh and saddens me. Kinda of a "Haha, oh..."

Gorak

my next stunt will be to carry it through an international airport

lol

who wants to bet as to whether or not I get it on the plane?

Gen. Volkov

5 bucks says he doesn't even make it out of the parking lot. Carrying it in the open at least.

Vengerak

"...without peanut butter. In related news, R:WL forum participant "Gorak" was yesterday had a cap popped in his posterior by Air Marshalls..."

Gen. Volkov

LOL, literally. (My dog is looking at me funny) Active forums are entertaining forums. YAY!

Gorak

at least I'd make a headline

but no, for an airport, I'd stuff it in me pants

though I'd be tempted to take it out and place it in the tray when walking through the metal detector

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.