Shael's legal :-p

Started by The Lady Shael, December 07, 2006, 12:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Ouch, course I recently discovered that my IQ has gone down 10 points since I last took one at 14. But I think that's just because all my peers are catching up to me now. IQ is measured in relation to others of your same age.

Quotewould dementia explain the voices?

No, that's schizophrenia.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

Age and vice make men happy and dumb.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gorak

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on February 27, 2007, 10:21:02 PM

Quotewould dementia explain the voices?

No, that's schizophrenia.

but what if I see people who don't really exist (or so others tell me) and they are the ones making the voices
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Gen. Volkov

Still schizophrenia, it can actually be brought on by certain drugs, if you are already predisposed toward it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Gorak

I wonder what would happen if I tried to take a pic of one of them

Aqualis

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Would they let you?

Or what aqualis said...

Gorak

if I had a camera, I'd find out

Gen. Volkov

Well then I guess I'm glad you don't have one... I've become rather fond of life.

Gorak

yeah
cause if I had a camera, I'd subjecxt you to more pics of myself

Gen. Volkov

AH!!!! NO! Now I'm REALLY glad you don't have one!

OK, this is sad, I just realized that I spent the majority of my evening posting silly stuff on here.

Aqualis

~the mighta awualis

Gorak

Gen. Volkov

HAHA! Delaying you from eating, ftw!

Aqualis

~the mighta awualis