Shael's legal :-p

Started by The Lady Shael, December 07, 2006, 12:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengerak

The experienced drunkard knows how to turn falling over into a continuous leaning weave, Aqualis.

Aqualis

In fact, I'm pretty sure there's a law somewhere that says you're not drunk if you can still hold on to the floor.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Listen to Raine, he speaks from said experience.

No, but it SHOULD be a law darn it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

No, I was serious. Ohio I think.

~the mighta awualis

Gorak

Quote from: Vengerak on February 27, 2007, 10:00:09 PM
The experienced drunkard knows how to turn falling over into a continuous leaning weave, Aqualis.

haha ha

reminds me of a time (at rockfest) when I tried to stand up (after passing out in the middle of the camp ground) and started to fall backwards. I kept running (more like stumbling) backwards to keep on my feet, till I crashed through someones tent, while they were sleeping in it!
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: Aqualis on February 27, 2007, 10:04:20 PM
No, I was serious. Ohio I think.

Really?  I don't think it is, but it could be I guess. Certainly not for driving though.

Quotehaha ha

reminds me of a time (at rockfest) when I tried to stand up (after passing out in the middle of the camp ground) and started to fall backwards. I kept running (more like stumbling) backwards to keep on my feet, till I crashed through someones tent, while they were sleeping in it!

Sounds like fun times.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Aqualis

Gorak, somewhere someone is drunk in your honor.

~the mighta awualis

Gorak

lmao

thanx to whoever

but I no longer get drunk (or stoned)

but I do have lots of memories (hazy partial ones atleast) from the old days

Gen. Volkov

Quotebut I no longer get drunk (or stoned)

Sure, that's what they all say.

Gorak

been clean and sober for over a year
and for close to 3 years before that one slip up over a year ago

Gen. Volkov

Aqualis

~the mighta awualis

Vengerak

Quote from: Gorak on February 27, 2007, 10:10:49 PM
but I do have lots of memories (hazy partial ones atleast) from the old days

Dementia?

Gen. Volkov

Nah, too early for that, just dead brain cells from being awash in alcohol.

Gorak

would dementia explain the voices?

and yeah, I recently took an IQ test, and compared the results to one I took before I started drinking heavy and smokin the oil, and my IQ dropped 21 points (147 - 126)