Spring
5 (29.4%)
Summer
6 (35.3%)
Fall
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

The Lady Shael

For me it sometimes depends... I like winters in Florida, and summers up north, like when I visit my relatives in Canada. I put winter though.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

I love summer.  Apart from the sunburn and the heat. :-D

Gorak

I'm a water rat, so I love Summer, I hate the cold, the icy roads, and having to warm the car up and scrape the windows ect, so I hate winter
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Arguia Zsah

In general summer... but right now I'd say winter.

Peace Alliance

I love scraping ice off the windows...

Actually, driving in winter storms is one of my favourite things to do. and thats not sarcasm

The Lady Shael

Florida is cold enough for me. I would die if I had to live anywhere further north. Which is why I only applied to in-state colleges.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aqualis

Quote from: Peace Alliance on December 06, 2006, 07:49:10 AMActually, driving in winter storms is one of my favourite things to do. and thats not sarcasm

Aha! I'm not the only one! *sideways alot*

I'm the only person to choose fall?
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Naltaca

Being cold is much more fun than being hot.  And I believe in extremities, picking an in between season like fall or spring is cheating. So... winter>summer
COOL STORY BRO

Gorak

Quote from: Peace Alliance on December 06, 2006, 07:49:10 AM
I love scraping ice off the windows...

Actually, driving in winter storms is one of my favourite things to do. and thats not sarcasm

I can't afford winter tires, and I have over 60000km on my all seasons, so they're gettin pretty bald.
I work outta town, so long drive on highway back and forth every day. Also, I'm currently driving a FWD car  :-P
I should also mention, my ABS is disconnected
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Aqualis

winter tires ... i never thought of that

then again, there's a reason i'm avoiding putting weight in the back of my truck

i got a four-wheel opposite lock drift into the the parking lot at work today
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Alazar is Back

i personally like winter better than summer cause up here (northern minesota) when we get snow all the fun starts, like hunting,ice fishing, snowmobiling, and snowboarding. Plus i would rather be could than hot! lol
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

zack harmon

i love spring beacuse its not to hot or not to cold the only time i like winter is when i get snow days.
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

kell

its got to be summer, it maight make to a whole 20c over here thats if we're lucky
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Alazar is Back

spring sucks!!!!!!!!!!! its nothing but rain and cloudy weather!!!!! now fall is a good medain, plus its deer hunting season.....beware the mighty deer hunter :-o
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Vengerak

Winter has Christmas and therefore wins hands down. Summer in Scotland isn't even that sunny anyway.