Free land!

Started by The Lady Shael, February 27, 2003, 04:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Holbs, you're right, it's almost scaring me too, I'm not planning to delete my accounts, but I don't have the urge to use up all my turns.....

And Shy, don't worry. I'll pop in every once in a while...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Bye, Shael... *cries* I'm really going to miss you..

Abby The Rat

~pats all the upset peeps~ There There, she did say she try to come back once in a whiles....

Come on everyone, let have a group hug...

~Takes Shael in one arm and Ashyra in the other~

Come on everyone
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Jedi!?

*Does wariors salute* Goodbye.
*Tosses back all the (now moldey) cheese he had stolen*

See ya...
I had the same problem with spare time. I had to mostely give up going to the forum. I was at 150 posts when the old forum reset but I develop games as a hobby so I don't have that much free time. I would have left if it weren't for the new 450 turn thing. I'm staying on until I get to top, but I just don't have the time to go on the forum much any more. It is sad to se another good forum member go but you'll be back sometime :D , with luck.  Goodbye.

(just thought I'd add this: my posts as idevgames.com just topped 725)
~Joseph
Jedi!? Lord of the Jedi Horde

~WOD~
Proud member of TBOAV: Return the strength of old!

Sonoras

Juska

Will people please stop bringing up all these old topics!!!!! It is so annoying.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Ashyra Nightwing

I don't find it annoying!
BRING BACK OLD TOPICS!

windhound

tehe..  kinda funny..  I started reading this and I start thinking I've read this before, then I glance at the date and it's like OH!  

historic topics..  wheee..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

*reads, with a rather bored look on her face, thinking it was Wolf Bite's topic, then looking at her post on the second page, scratching her head, trying to remember posting such a post, then looks at the date, and screams. Then she turns back to the first page in the topic and screams again*

AAAHH!! No! Nonononono!! Argh! No, bad! Oh my gosh, I don't even remember posting this...gosh no, why are people bringing up my good-bye topics? Please stop...I don't want to read this...

[EDIT] *reads it anyway* o.0 Wow, Beatles and I were actually on good terms. How mildly fascinating....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Burninate

Ooh, so we're on bad terms now? How... "mildly fascinating".
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

calria

*hums*

I'm never sure what kind of terms I'm on with Beatles, or any of the other members of the Burninate, for that matter...

Mark

Heh, sounds like you, Shael.  So, how many times have you tried to leave RWL?  *wonders*  I think it's good to bring up these oldies, they're pretty cute...shows ya what peeps were like way then...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

The Lady Shael

Hmf. Sometimes I think some things are better left undisturbed.

Burninate

Some... but not all.
I was something of an idiot back then, though I do have a chuckle at some of my old posts.
NOTE: Replies of "he's still an idiot" need not be posted out loud. In other words, publicly mentioning I'm a stupidhead.
-Holby
~Veranor, The Beatles, Nevadacow, Devari~
Dear Forums,
This happened once before,
When I came to your door,
No reply.
I tried to telephone,
They said you were not home,
That's a lie,
No reply, No reply.

?Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world..."

calria

Disturbing things always provides good conversation, though. We never tire of talking about ourselves.

(and he's still an idiot!  :D )