who should it be?

Started by The Lady Shael, October 06, 2006, 11:18:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum Male/Female Ratio: 4.5 to 1.... who's the half?

Aqualis, because we keep confusing his gender
7 (43.8%)
Peace, because he actually pretended to be the opposite gender
9 (56.3%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on October 09, 2006, 02:22:14 PM
...zomg, I can't remember why RazorCube is called RazorCube. Was there ever a reason?

Either you or me (I can't remember who XD Probably a joint effort... ;)) cut him up into little cubes for some reason once. Probably in the spa room. XD Go trawl the back topics and you'll (maybe) find it... I think we might have feed RazorCube the cubes too... o.0

RazorClaw

Heh. Cubes. Like squares, except 3-D. Weird.

So calling me RazorCube could mean that I'm a square, but with multiple dimensions to my personality. It's the mental connection that you made, and haven't yet realized. Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part that wonders what the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking of.

Gen. Volkov

MMMmmm. RazorCubes. Mmmm. Duck-Beavers.

PLATYPI!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

Seems like platypi are the new fad...kinda sad that cheese died out...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

The Lady Shael

*lightbulb* Maybe you could have cheese-flavored platypi!! Or not.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Scarwake

Well....there's always CheeseCubes, lmao
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Gen. Volkov

Cheese isn't gone, it live on as long as you remember it. *Sappy movie ending*

Platypi conquer all! *Horror movie ending involving... small furry mammals that look like beavers but have a duck's bill... right. Gonna have to work on that one. Perhaps a movie where platypi rain from the skies and kill people by hitting them with their heel spurs by driving them into people's skulls. They would be able to do this because they would be 30 pound animals falling at terminal velocity. Some would of course go splat and provide the gore requirement for the horror movie. Hmm. Maybe not. I'll get back to you on that*

Anyway, GO PLATYPI!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: RazorClaw on October 10, 2006, 02:13:33 PM
Heh. Cubes. Like squares, except 3-D. Weird.

So calling me RazorCube could mean that I'm a square, but with multiple dimensions to my personality. It's the mental connection that you made, and haven't yet realized. Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part that wonders what the part that isn't thinking isn't thinking of.

Nope. It just means you're made up of small RazorCubes... bitesized. Yummy.

Aqualis

All hail the duck-beaver!

Did you know that the teminal velocity of a mouse isn't enough to kill it?

Platicube?

[EDIT: I think, now that I've come back from being away, that I've realized, through a long, drawn-out thought process (3 seconds or so) that this place is what was keeping me sane. Now that I've been gone and come back I am less sane. Blogging hasn't helped. Free reign for me to say whatever the heck I want. Scary scary scary.]
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

All the more reason for you to stay. ^_^

The all-new PlatiRazorCube! I'm not sure what it does...

Gen. Volkov

Yes, I knew that Awaulis, but if you shoot a mouse out of a cannon into a brick wall, that is enough to kill it. (And the brick wall)

Way to go to us for keeping Awaulis sane! *Freezes Razorplaticubes, sells as meatsicles*

The Lady Shael

I'm so lost...where did "Awaulis" come from?

Aqualis

I've decided, upon 2 seconds deliberations, that I won't tell you.

Muahahahahahahaha

*cackclecough*
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

-.-

What did I ever do to you?

Peace Alliance

Ahahahahaha. oh man, this had me in tears.