well...

Started by Ashyra Nightwing, October 04, 2006, 12:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

Am I going to start playing again? Am I?

hmm...

OH NOES.

I've signed myself up, here goes another year of my life... XD

The Lady Shael

YAY. *hugs*

People are coming back!

You should get Arguia to come back too, even just on the forums.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

Uh, Shael... you couldn't un-disable me, could you? I'm #583. I haven't done anything wrong, I promise..

At least, I think I've been disabled.

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user: 'zlopid2@localhost' (Using password: NO) in /home/redwallw/public_html/html.php on line 190

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/redwallw/public_html/html.php on line 190

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/redwallw/public_html/html.php on line 191

I dunno if this has anything to do with it. Probably not.

The Lady Shael

It says you're not disabled...what page was that error stuff on?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Ashyra Nightwing

It's the first page that comes up after you click 'log in'.

It looks like this.

Ashyra Nightwing

O_O

Nearly 3900 posts? I own all your souls.

The Lady Shael

You are the undisputed post empress after all...

I wish I knew why it isn't working. I don't think it's a bug, because everyone else is able to log in...it might be a firewall thing on your side.  :|

Ashyra Nightwing

yeah, that's probably it. x.x This computer has all kinds of crazy firewall things.

Gen. Volkov

Actually PA has you beat by quite a bit Ashy.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

Yeah, but I'm still technically Post-Empress.

The Lady Shael

There's no disputing about that.  :wink:

Gen. Volkov

Hmm.. Yiss. Empress.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Aqualis

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on October 04, 2006, 12:40:39 PM
O_O

Nearly 3900 posts? I own all your souls.

Don't I need my soul to, you know, live?
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Naw, the only thing you need to live is a mildly functional brain and certain essential organs.

Ruddertail

Define live.

I don't consider being simply a shell "living". If human beings have a soul in the first place (I say they do, but I bet Volk will say they don't) they need to retain it in order to function at any level above that of a robot.

Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward