Stoat

Started by Peace Alliance, September 29, 2006, 05:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

How do you think the Stoat race should be set up?

QuoteI would like you to address these sort of questions:

-What should the racial spell be?
example, marten has Gold Mine which gets you more money

-What should the race bonuses be?
If you don't know what those are, here's a link to how they used to be set up: http://www.redwallwarlords.com/rwl.php?action=help&guide=races

-What should the races general stratagy(s) be?

-Any other idea's as to what to do with races?

Peace Alliance

What i always thought Stoat should be, is the anti-leader race. It's original race spell let you gain leaders, so you could boost yourself up to a 150:1 leader ratio no problem. If we gave them that spell back, plus gave them huge advantages with offensive leader attacks, we could effectively make this race the one that can destroy money horders (and effectively even out the money hording stratagy, right now there is no counter to it's advantages)

Gen. Volkov

Excellent idea. No other comments, LOL, just voicing my support.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

White Fang

Whoops, wrong thread. Sorry.

Ruddertail

Sounds good. Don't overpower it.

I like the idea of good leader attacks combined with making leaders... wouldn't have to bother with troops, much, except for net. Could grab all it's land with leaders. Yeah... I like it.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Peace Alliance

But see that's the thing. Most people net now by buying troops... A stoat could potentially get ALL it's money from money horders, and buy the troops for themselves. A real leveler of races!
(i'm so excited about this idea you wouldn't believe, lol)