What Religion Are You?

Started by ~>John<~, February 26, 2003, 08:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

i dont go to church, havnt since i was 8. i believe in what i want to and thats good enough for me
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

guardians of night

I no I'm Roman Catholic even though I go to church like once or twice a year.
And is Catholic and Christian the same religion? My friends said it wasn't.
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

calria

Quote from: Dead Eyei dont go to church, havnt since i was 8. i believe in what i want to and thats good enough for me
Let's hope the afterlife agrees with you there, dear...

Deathclaw

Glory, Glory, Man United!

Beem

Quote from: CalantorntainI have a guy (NOT a boy) friend whose parents are Jahova witnesses (he is now an atheist) but who is Jahova?
Jehovah is who we believe is god, and jesus, is not god, but gods sun^_^

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

TR Shadow

Solarius

QuoteAnd is Catholic and Christian the same religion? My friends said it wasn't.
Your friend is wrong; Catholicism is a subdivision of Christianity.

And I guess the people who voted "Other" are agnostic.
*Vermin Chieftain Solarius*
*Commanding Officer, Imperial Regiment #6*

baransarn

I am going to have to disagree with you, I am not agnostic on the existance of God yet I do believe in God as Jehovah, for I am a Jehovah's Witness. And as Beem already explained, Jehovah is God and Jesus is the SON of God, there for making him a god, not a God.
Baransarn, WarLord of Peskiness
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
"There was a squirell named Pesselus,
who weighed less than all of us.
He was really fast
And was known now and the past
There was a squirell name Pessulus
who weighed less than all of us!"

calria

baransarn, dear, I believe Solarius was simply making a general assuption, and not taking into account the plethora of smaller religions in the world. Agnosticism, as you hopefully know, means that one thinks there's a god out there someplace, but doesn't really care who or what that god is, or how he/she/it affects his/her life. Therefore, smaller religions aside, if one was not a member of the listed religions, a safe assumption might be that you are an agnostic.

Also, some people might state that Jehovah's Witnesses are Christians. I don't believe that they are, but that's my religious viewpoint.

baransarn

Yes, we are Christians, and I realize that what she said was general, but being zelous in everything I do, I jumped the gun.
Baransarn, WarLord of Peskiness
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
"There was a squirell named Pesselus,
who weighed less than all of us.
He was really fast
And was known now and the past
There was a squirell name Pessulus
who weighed less than all of us!"

calria

Which is why, dear, you annoy the crud out of most, if not all, of us.

Calantorntain

*Sits and tries to deside if she wants to start a religion/set of belifes/philosophy based on Redwall*
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

calria

You know, with all of the background provided around Redwall Abbey, you seriously could... Martin the Warrior would be Jesus, then, correct?

Whoa... then you could go Star Wars-ey...

Luke, he is the Father

teehee!

Abby The Rat

Now to come to think of it. I don't think Redwall has religion at all.

But to make a Redwall Religion, going to be hard....
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]