What Religion Are You?

Started by ~>John<~, February 26, 2003, 08:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

~>John<~

I'm the 1st. I *think* aus is too, maybe he's protestant or Jewish tho..DANG i forgot muslim....oh well.,
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Trident

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

General Austin

Non-denominational I think. Catholics are awesome, but I can't really understand them. I'm also not old enough to change my denomination, so....
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Bloodrath

Orcrist

It seems that there are more Christians than anything else. I'm Roman Catholic...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Blood Wake

i dont go to church but i do believe in god and all that
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

bubble gum squad

hehehe.....i like earwax,llamas,coffee,frozen peas and peanut butter.

Trident

Who voted Buddhist?  Buddhist seems like a peaceful religion. Meditation seems like a cool thing to do, but I do believe in God and all, and I believe in His Son.

Abby The Rat

Believe in God, er

Can't be classed as a religion
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

calria

Lutheran, currently, although I've had dalliances with everything from Wicca to Satanism...

Krull of the Kaptors

I am myself...

I believe in something different from everything.

Kazaar

I am Roman Catholic, I think :unsure: