A question about cities.

Started by YallWannaMation, September 27, 2006, 09:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YallWannaMation

Uh, hoi.  I'm new, and I'm not exactly sure if this is the right forum for this question... if it isn't, my humble apologies.

What, exactly, do cities do, and do they permanently take up all the rats and whatever used to build them?

wolf bite

By using 1,000 land and an amount of armies based on your size you can have a real boost to your economy by changing them into a city. A city has the effect of 1,500 tents and 500 camps. Thus you will gain a lot more workers and reduced cost to pay your army all at once. By having a bunch of markets, your per turn profit will gain. Another effect is that since 1,000 of your land is now hidden and your loss from people attacking you is from your seen land, you will lose less land when attacked. For someone to ?capture? one of your cities they will have to by far beat you both leaders and armies, meaning cities are hard to take away from you. If someone is planning on killing you by taking all your land, they would also have to take your city(s). Most non-expert people going for a kill will start in army attacks, which builds your leaders left per land, so their kill attempt will fail since they can?t get your city because of your Leader ratio. The down side to cities is that if you over build a lot of them, and someone else has the armies and leader ratio to take one, that person will take them all. In normal play, it is best to only have one or two cities.

This is from my journal, hope it helps.

Questions go in the Help forum. I will leave this here until I know you have read it.

Oh, and Welcome. You may make a "I'm New" post in this forum if you wish.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

YallWannaMation

Beauty, thanks.  That's exactly what I needed to know, and sorry about the wrong forum thing.  Thanks heaps!

wolf bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles