2006-7 Ford Mustang
1 (14.3%)
2007 Chevrolet Camero
4 (57.1%)
2007 Dodge Challenger
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Gen. Volkov

LOL. I know. The car is ridonkulously fast. We're guessing it maxes at about 200, but we're not sure because we broke the speedometer. It buried itself at 120, which is the highest the stock one went, and stayed there. So he disconnected it. Hasn't put a new one in yet. It's a '90 Firebird. Used to have a little dinky V6 innit. He races legally though, down at the track we have around here. He doesn't race on the streets since he got a DWI.

I like small blocks as well. It had a rocket 350 in it before he put that engine in his trail truck. (He being my older brother, he likes to go mudding and various other things in his truck)

Anyway, the Bricklyn I rode in rode very nice, so I guess it was a later model. Even if it was a Canadian car. :P

As for myself, I stopped doing crazy stuff in cars when I got a 109 dollar ticket for speeding. Was doin 50 in a 20. (MPH) LOL.

My brother had a cutlass at one point. I think the best he got it up to was like high 11's. That '69 Cutlass sure was a pretty car though.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

I had my Ranger up to 90 passing a row of semis on the highway once. My speedometer goes to 120 but I know for a fact that they don't go that fast. Kind of a tease.

Volkov: The Z06 C6 Corvette, according to Motor Trend beats the 911 in acceleration and handling, but is less comfortable (thanks to the no insulation).

I suppose I'm lucky. There are almost never any cops our where I live, unless they're called. Heck, the road didn't even have a line painted on it for six months last year.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gorak

Uhm, the rocket 350 was still a big block
they even made a diesel varient of it (I used to have one)

I haven't raced in years
straight line drags just don't do it for me, I need some corners!
and well, I don't street race anymore

I even drive a boring, slow FWD Impala LS now  :-o
now everyone thinks I'm a cop! :roll:
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Aqualis

I have a friend who drives a Caprice, he said once some guy was passing him and got even with the door, then slammed on the brakes because he thought he was about to pass a cop.

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

The 350 was a small block. I should know, my brother has three of them. The diesel variant would not be the same engine as the gas version. I don't think diesels even HAVE big blocks and small blocks.

"As small-blocks go, the 350 Olds doesn't get much mention. It's wrong, too--since the basic design is both durable and full of power potential." -Quote from some article on the Rocket 350.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Gorak

chevy 350 = small block
Olds 350 = big block
pontiac 350 = big block

chev was the only small block 350
though in the late 70's earily 80's they all started using chevy small block 350's and the big blocks were dropped

and the diesel was just a rocket 350 with a diesel head, thats why they were crap, weren't designed for 26:1 compression of a diesel

Edit: Pontiac(not Pontiak), diesel(not deisel)

Gen. Volkov

All the 350's were small blocks! Go find me an article or something that PROVES the Olds rocket 350 was a big block, and then I'll believe you. A big block 350 makes no sense, it's just not big enough of an engine. There are V-6's out there bigger than 350 cubic inches.

Gorak

sorry, I checked, and they do consider it a small block, even though the block is 4.25" wider then a chevy small block and sits taller aswell

Gen. Volkov

LOL. S'alright. We all make mistakes, I prove that every day of my life. LOL. Small block is partly a description of how the engine is made, in addition to size, that's why it's considered a small block. It's helpful having a car mechanic for a brother.

TR Shadow

Am I the only one who saw this topic and thought about Ragefur and the old HPRs?

Ruddertail

I thought of something in - game. Though I was thinking some clan or something called "pony".
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Aqualis

Quote from: TR Shadow on November 06, 2006, 09:01:50 PM
Am I the only one who saw this topic and thought about Ragefur and the old HPRs?

No, you're not.

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

That's what I thought when I first saw it too. LOL.

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Scarwake

Same...I was like wonder what all is goin on
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album