Hi

Started by Aqualis, June 03, 2006, 07:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Gorak

I was gonna say the toilet

I guess i just did
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

windhound

sink..  or bathtub

meh
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

All of those ultimately lead to the sewer, unless you have a septic system.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Gorak

I have a hole I dug my self with a toilet seat over it  :-P

Gen. Volkov

Better than Boy Scout camp, where you dug a trench and then sat in a swing with a hole in the middle. And much better than the camps where you couldn't even do that and had to squat in the woods. For me, a hole with a seat over it is the lap of luxury.. or was at least. LOL. Now I'm all soft after 4 years of not being in Scouts.

Wolf Snare

erm... septic tank? sewer? its all in my basement in little pickle jars.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Aqualis

septic tank, dude
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gorak

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 06, 2006, 10:36:06 PM
Better than Boy Scout camp, where you dug a trench and then sat in a swing with a hole in the middle. And much better than the camps where you couldn't even do that and had to squat in the woods. For me, a hole with a seat over it is the lap of luxury.. or was at least. LOL. Now I'm all soft after 4 years of not being in Scouts.

lmao
shoulda seen when I first moved to a city!
I was so impressed that they delivered food to your door! I had to run around tellin the neighboors

yeah I grew up in the boonys
I even had a real wolf (half wolf) for a pet for awhile (I poo you not!)
but had to get rid of him cause he was just too flamin big and was also dumb as a brick and liked to roll in dead salmon (I lived by the river)

VinnieOlle

You guys sure can talk a lot of crap, or a lot about crap.

Your all wrong, it was a water fall that the water was falling down.

Gen. Volkov

You just made that up.

VinnieOlle

SuUuUuUure i did..... prove it

Gen. Volkov

Can't, that's like proving God's existence. Or nonexistence. Can't be done. But I will believe so until I die. LOL.