Even playing field

Started by Peace Alliance, May 23, 2006, 07:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Juska isn't hard to take down. I really REALLY wish you guys would stop trying to "weaken his troops". You're essentially maxing him with double everyone elses land and giving him a huge lead.

here are his stats:

Juskabally (#13)
Turns   450 (max 450)
Turns Stored   150 (max 150)
Rank   #1
Workers   126,417
Acres   21,890
Cash   $53,316,257
Food   118,458,744
Loyalty   2,293,472
Networth   $82,879,548

Location   Northlands
Race   Rat
Health   100%
Tax Rate   10%
Rats   21,647,586
Weasels   3,497,326
Stoats   6,005,458
Skiffs   2,710,991
Leaders   353,620

Juska

It's getting increasing hard to run here when you guys just sit online, so I propose that between 8 and 8:30 everyone stays offline so I have an oppurtunity to replenish my attack limit.

Oh and if it was really to be an even playing field you should post your stats PA, the fact that I'm better than you doesn't make the game unfair.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Peace Alliance

not better, maxed.

and we're both using completely different stratagies so its really not comperable.

If you'd like, i'll let you think your better... would you like that?

Wolf Snare

hah. I'll put him in his place. I have been away, my appolegies.

juska you always were a bit egotistical for my taste, and I decided that a long time ago. Now you have the nerve to have yourself maxed and claim to be better than PA? hahah. indeeeed
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juska

I didn't "have myself maxed" I just get attacked alot and PA is pissed. I told him to clan but he won't so I don't care.
Current Empires:

Peace Alliance

i'm not pissed. you misunderestimate my emotional response.

I do, however, feel you had an unfair boost. This doesn't make me "pissed" just makes me want to even things out.
i got attacked 35 times overnight :(

Juska

Because you just attacked people, I just attacked so I'll have 35 attacks too, but you never repell anyone so they take more land.

If you want to fight me clan.

Although you'll probably die.
Current Empires:

Peace Alliance

Yes, i pretty much always die when i join a clan. you're not the only one who likes taking my head off

Juska

For some reason people hate you PA, your really not the kind of guy who deserves it, I see why people want to kill me. It would basically be first strike if we clanned.

Turbo hit limit should be enlarged.
Current Empires:

Peace Alliance

the open attack spell should be fixed.

and i was the original rat masser. I've got a long history of pissin people off, lol. plus i think people do it so they can say the killed peace

VinnieOlle

juska you should put yourself in a clan and then everyone else in the game clans and that is what i would call an even playing field.

Juska

Well yes Vinnie that would make it an even playing field.

Except there is abosulutely no benefit for me to clan when no other empire in the game is clanned. Not to mention people are attacking me not only for legitimate land grabs, but to try and do serious harm to my empire.

My enemies will get first strike, I'll be dead most likely.
Current Empires:

VinnieOlle

Of course were trying to "do serious harm to your empire." Nothing against you personally but the game is boring when the leader is the same person and they have triple the land as everyone else.

Wolf Snare

I think juska's lost his touch.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)