BIIIIGGGGGGGGGEEERRR BUG!!!!

Started by VinnieOlle, May 23, 2006, 05:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VinnieOlle

In turbo i aided someone 4 billion. Later i aided them 50 million food. They didnt get any of it. I espionaged them before and after the aid and he didnt get any of it. However it did take it away from me.

Please Explain!

Peace Alliance

Do tell us if it happens again... as of now i'm pretty sure you just typed in the wrong number. I've never heard of this happening.

Juska

Had it happen to me before, it's a wierd glitch that only appears randomly, had this occur in reg. a long time ago.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

VinnieOlle

Peace, want me to do it step by step and show you screen shots of my money disappearing?

Peace Alliance

VinnieOlle

Hope this helps:

I edited out his stuff to be nice.

Peace Alliance

no screen of the sucessfull send? maybe you didn't sucessfully send it and you didn't read that it says you failed?

okey, well i'll look into it more when i can get in touch with wolfy

VinnieOlle

Quote from: Peace Alliance on May 26, 2006, 12:19:08 AM
no screen of the sucessfull send? maybe you didn't sucessfully send it and you didn't read that it says you failed?

okey, well i'll look into it more when i can get in touch with wolfy

Always trying to put me down, arnt ya peace.

If it wasnt a "success" then would it still take it away from me?

Peace Alliance

no no, i was just kidding. i believe you. just need an oppertunity to check it for myself.

Wolf Snare

hmm. I've never had this happen. perhaps it is a loophole in the coding retto did for this round?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

I have sucessfully sent aid this round, snare

VinnieOlle

Peace ill try to get a program where it records the screen, then you can see a movie of my money disappearing.

Peace Alliance

VinnieOlle

Peace now that your an admin can you check the records and/or give me the 4 billion back that i lost

Peace Alliance

Okey, vinnieolle. I have sucessfully sent aid with my tester account without any problem a few times now.

From what i can see, i cannot discover any problem with the way aid is going right now.

It is, however, quite possible that the games code doesn't update people's espionage readout faster then your espionaging before and after. However i highly dought that.

If you want me to test further on your account, you're going to have to in game mail me - First Emperor Returned (Admin) (#3) - and ask me to run some practice aid sends from you're horde to my tester one. I'll only send like $10,000 or something small like that.