Violation, even with the new code

Started by Peace Alliance, May 20, 2006, 10:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Retto's code changes stops people from being able to send land by losing. but it doesn't stop people from maxing people.

13 failed attacks by Hotel California (#16) against Juskabally (#13) means that juska is now MAXED at 50k land, which is more then 5 times the amount of land everyone else on turbo except me has right now.

Beem

lol I LOVE how people go against the CLEARLY STATED RULES; TO GAIN AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE against the rest of the server.  lol, I do hope no "favoritism" (as cloud puts it) is played in such a case.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

cloud

good thing wb doesn't like juska anyways...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Juska

PA, you don't see me complaining when everyone I can attack without losing 5% of my troops is maxed and I have to waste 300 turns foraging do you?

It's not my fault #16 is stupid.

And for the record, #16 is stupid he is not maxing me on purpose.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Beem

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Peace Alliance

No, i believe he's not doing it on purpose, but it breaks the rules none the less, and ruins the game

With his huge leap that i deem completely unfair, i feel the need to help in some minor way to even the playing field, although what i do is completely legitimate.

Juskabally (#13)
Turns   297 (max 450)
Turns Stored   45 (max 150)
Rank   #1
Workers   126,417
Acres   29,811
Cash   $53,434,257
Food   118,458,744
Loyalty   2,293,472
Networth   $100,061,297

Location   Northlands
Race   Rat