War against DTL

Started by Orcrist, May 20, 2006, 03:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcrist

Well I happen to be a leader player, so this clan, espescially Juska, is against all I stand for in RWL. Therefore I declare war on this clan, specifically Juska. I likely will not attack any other player from this clan and will be happy to make DNH pacts with them. On a completely unrelated note, I think Juska- Juskabally (#322)- has 10 billion $ and only 300k leaders to protect that cash. I'd steal it from him if I had the turns, but I guess someone else will have to.

Also, I am still clanless but would be happy to join an active clan (except DTL). Regards.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Juska

What empire are you? It's kinda hard to fight war when I don't know.....

Assuming you are blue eyes, way to murder me, can't standard my empire like a man?

It's 76k leaders btw.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

cloud

I have no problem taking juska down a few pegs...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Juska

Is losing 10bil in sacks starting annoying you cloud?
Current Empires:

cloud

Quote from: Juska on May 20, 2006, 08:10:51 PM
Is losing 10bil in sacks starting annoying you cloud?

not really, that's like 10 gold mines for me.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Orcrist

Juska- Here's the thing. I am a leader heavy player. You want me to attack you with rats?- your strong suit- Fine. Right now I actually have more than you do. I murdered you because you were the only major threat to me. Obviously you are bitter, as anyone would be, but I had to exploit one of your weaknesses in order to defend one of mine. As for my horde name, it is obviously Blueeyes (#80). It has been that for the past few years...

Anyway, best of luck in the coming conflict, but, quite honestly, you are running a weaker strat against a stronger one. Your preference doesn't matter-you are putting yourself at a disadvantage by doing so. Regards.
~Orcrist~

Juska

Join a clan quickly Orcrist, we don't need to run into the same problem PA has with me in turbo.

Oh and sorry cloud and Orcrist if I don't take advantage of a poorly written code and play Marten like everyone under the sun.
Current Empires:

Orcrist

I'll be in a clan soon enough- you actually should be worried about that...I can murder you indefinetely. :) Secondly, the code is not poorly written, though a few minor adjustments would be nice- I choose Marten out of personal preference for my own leader strat. There are other very effective strats out there with other races (Stoat, Wolf...), Indying is just not one of them (espescially on this code).
~Orcrist~

Gorak

oooooooooooo
The suspense is killing me  :roll:

hurry up, before my bordom makes me do something really stupid
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Juska

I wasn't paying attention or prepared for anykind of warlike situation when you first murdered me, you caught me with my pants do so to speak. I'll be fielding a 24 hour shield from now on.
Current Empires:

Wolf Snare

lol cloud, you just finished a war. hmm. I love indying, leaders have bored me to death in reg a couple times. To the point where I litterally die from not running turns. Either way, I think ill stay nuetral for now.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juska

Are you even playing reg. Wolf?
Current Empires:

Wolf Snare

Just signed back up last night. I love the drama.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juska

Current Empires:

Gorak

hard to fight a war from in protection, pansy
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.