Where's volkov??

Started by Peace Alliance, May 15, 2006, 07:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Did he go somewhere? i miss him.... hasn't been on in days.... did somebody abduct him? "cause seriously, he's not a terrorist. If they put him in guantonamo, i'm gonna be so mad. They just make stuff up those terror-mongers.

[edit]

okey i looked it up and it turns out he posted just yesterday:
May 14, 2006, 06:06:31 PM
but still! he's not on aim... maybe he's been captured and someone is posing as him on the forums?

Aqualis

He bugged me. I shot him.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Wolf Snare

he's been taking some time off the internet lately. never on aim or msn anymore. hmmph, I miss the days when he actually talked to me  :|
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Neobaron

Theres a good reason he doesnt talk to you anymore Snare lolol

---

He plays RB now... like me.

So he wont be as active.

---

<3 all of you but <3 Red Baron moer.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

Actually it's none of those reasons. I've been relatively inactive as of late because I have troubles in my home. And I'm not going into anymore detail here, but if you wish to talk to me on AIM or MSN, I will be on in a bit.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

No fair volkov. You're not allowed to have problems. I'm supposed to tell YOU about all MY problems... I don't think this is an interdependable relationship we have going on.

... Fine, i suppose you're allowed to have problems too.... you can tell them to me in between me telling you mine! we could compare and compete? I bet i have one that could have beat yours!

Aqualis

There was a laptop mailed to the house yesterday. But it wasn't mine. Had to give it back. Very sad.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Wolf Snare

Really sorry to hear Dan. Stay strong and if you want to talk about it further i can give you some support on aim.  :-(
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

LOL PA, we'll talk tonight. I'm pretty sure that mine is worse than anything you've got. And we'll talk more on AIM as well Snare.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES