Fair Warning?

Started by Beem, May 14, 2006, 03:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beem

I was hoping that this round we can get a fair 24 hour notice before the reset.   The last few rounds have run over and then just out of no where been reset, which kills some strats people might be working on as the round is extended.  Can we institute a 24 hour notice policy?  That if a round is running over for any reason, the players be given a 24 hour notice before the round is reset?   That way people who were playing won't stop for a while thinking the reset will be any moment, and a lot of accounts just go on vacation.  What do you think?

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

wolf bite

Great idea, won?t work. Retto is the only one with both the power and know how to change turbo each round, which is what makes it fun and exciting. The way it is set up now that he will reset between 5 to 6 EST on the 28th of each month. If he misses his time, I will reset late night on the last day of the month to the same game as the month before. People should normaly plan on those times.

This month Retto has a fix for the one rat attack bug and some interesting other changes he wants to put in and asked me not to reset so he could work on them. Then a band of traveling pigmies kidnapped him! We have been trying to get the ransom together to free Retto who holds the mysterious key codes to the game.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Beem

>.>  darnit, can we conspire to get Retto to inform us with a 24 hour advance?  lol, so far the past 3 rounds haven't been reset till randomly sometime near the middle of the next month lol.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

VinnieOlle

This round was nice, Stopped May 17, i joined it like May 7.

BTW Wolfbite, could you edit the scores, Look at the 4 networths around me, there all out of order, i should be 10th.
Actually i should be 6 if i would have known it was about to restart.