Final Chance

Started by Wickedclaw, February 25, 2003, 04:48:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wickedclaw

This is your last chance. I will, nor KM, will tolerate your insolence any longer. Starting today, I will kill 1 member of your clans a day, and today's has been done to #105 Canine. Everday, one member will die, unless you give up and start playing peacefully. And furthermore, the people we destroy will be the heads of your organization, starting with your leaders and big mouths. So I ask you, are you going to stop or do you want us to stop you for good? We are tired of this, and it will end NOW.

~Wickedclaw

General Austin

WICKEDCLAW, BE QUIET NOW, PLEASE. Thank you.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Scarwake

Wickedclaw if you'd kindly look at my posts at the Coalition against the Blades topic, you'll see what I think of this war, with my being the leader of the Clan of Evil Blades.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

General Austin

Guys, jsut PM each other, please...

Scarwake

Sorry, but I'd rather everyone see the post so that everyone in the game could see what I am trying to figure out and accomplish.
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Kilkenne

Austin, everyone has their right to their opinion here, now stop making a futile attempt to stifle theirs.

Scarwake

Thank you, Kilkenne(sorry if I spelt your name wrong)
Emperor of

In-Character Album

~>John<~

heh heh. Finally. I wish Wolf Bite wasn't in  protection. Maye he made a new account to join while his other was in protection. There seem to e a few dog/wolf names in Blades, as Wakes.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Germania 4

Quote from: ~>John<~heh heh. Finally. I wish Wolf Bite wasn't in  protection. Maye he made a new account to join while his other was in protection. There seem to e a few dog/wolf names in Blades, as Wakes.

Mark

Stop what, Wickedclaw? I want to know! :huh:  ;)  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

General Austin

Ereptor

Quote from: WickedclawEverday, one member will die, unless you give up and start playing peacefully.

~Wickedclaw
I would add playing fair and honestly.  That is my beef.  We lost two players to there multi barrages...
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Orcrist

Yup- and believe me- when I return, if they don't stop, I WILL take revenge to extreme measures...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

alacazar

You died because Cainine died.    If you had not been the primary attacked in 105 you would never have fallen under Blades eyes last night ;)

I personaly haveahve steared attackeds away for KM nations that treat me civily,   So far that has been one nation.  I even offered him aid,   but my generals laughed at me....

so befor you vow revenge.   Remember your just as at fault.  

Personaly I  would prefer the 2 clans be at peace.  we would be unstoppable.  Blade is fighting because KM attacked blade.  Also because KM attempted a propaganda war against blade.  I wait for the day our empiers are at peace.  and I morn the losses of KM.   But untill that day I will fight with all I have,   and If I am destroyed revenge will not be my rallying call,  but I will be back...

Germania 4

Quote from: alacazarYou died because Cainine died.    If you had not been the primary attacked in 105 you would never have fallen under Blades eyes last night ;)

I personaly haveahve steared attackeds away for KM nations that treat me civily,   So far that has been one nation.  I even offered him aid,   but my generals laughed at me....

so befor you vow revenge.   Remember your just as at fault.  

Personaly I  would prefer the 2 clans be at peace.  we would be unstoppable.  Blade is fighting because KM attacked blade.  Also because KM attempted a propaganda war against blade.  I wait for the day our empiers are at peace.  and I morn the losses of KM.   But untill that day I will fight with all I have,   and If I am destroyed revenge will not be my rallying call,  but I will be back...
Again you claim propaganda, my claims were not proven satisfactory to the admins, but let me remind you, nor were your's to myself.