Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

how fast can you type?

http://www.typeonline.co.uk/typingspeed.php

I got 56 words per min, with three errors..  shall try again ina bit

suitemate of mine got 84 words per min, 3 errors..  quite quick
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

in grade 9 typing class we had to use a program to calculate out speed, then print out the results and hand it in. I still remember putting the screenshot into paint, skillfully editing my score to a near perfect and handing it in to get 90%'s. ahhh, the good 'ol days.

Ashyra Nightwing

I got 43, and that's with only two fingers...

Aqualis

57 wpm 1 mistake. It would have been faster but my fingers weren't lined up so my first word was horribley mispelled. It took me three tries to spell that word right.

I think I'll try again.

53 wpm 3 mistakes.

I like my first result better.

Ack.

49 with 2.

I think I'll stop now.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Scarwake

1689wpm with 4 errors which were little spelling errors and I forgot to capatilize the word I.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

cloud

Your speed was: 78wpm

Congratulations! You made no mistakes, practice does make perfect.

edit: apparently bold doesn't work in these forums.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

I was perfect as well, but nowhere near as fast.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

cloud

apparently my fingers are more athletic than yours  :wink:
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

No, I just don't have as much practice. ;)

The Lady Shael

86 wpm, with 4 mistakes. lol, they were kinda pathetic mistakes too, I spelled "falling" as "flaaing".

My parents started me practicing typing since I was in 1st grade. They got me typing programs and everything. I've been out of practice though. I mean, not that I don't type a lot, but I haven't speed-typed for a looong time.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aqualis

55 with 4
59 with 5
60 with 3
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Beem

79 wpm and 0 errors
lol and I answered the phone half way through and set up an appointment to meet with some advisors XP that was funny.  let's try it again with no phone >.>

hmm 87 wpm 1 error ;.;

Sad day!

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

VinnieOlle

Your speed was: 2156wpm.

You made 3 mistakes, your mistakes are shown in bold text:

THIS book is the record of a struggle between two temperaments, two consciences and almost two epochs. It ended, as was inevitable, in disruption. Of the two human beings here described, one was born to fly backward, the other could not help being carried forward. There came a time when neither spoke the same language as the other, or encompassed the same hopes, or was fortified by the same desires. But, at lease, it is some consolation to the survivorm that neither, to the very last hour, ceased to respect the other, or to regard him with a sad indulgence,

lol, i typed it into a program so i could hit one button and it would auto type it for me.

Gen. Volkov

Nice. If you jsut do copy paste you get alot of mistakes, but 4100 wpm. Actually doing the test, I get 41 wpm with 1 mistake.