RWL's "Bad List"

Started by Peace Alliance, May 01, 2006, 02:27:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gorak

Quote from: Ruddertail on October 20, 2006, 03:24:04 PM
Quote from: Peace Alliance on October 20, 2006, 02:06:33 PM
-sleep

I donno about that. But lack of sleep is certainly a bad thing.

I hate sleeping
such a waste of time, I wish I never had to sleep
(so far my record is just over a year of insomnia, oh, how I loved those days, course I'm paying for it now!)
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Arguia Zsah

- Having to go out and buy the paper. =K
- M&Ms.

Peace Alliance

- omg i have no spare time i'm going to go insane.

Aqualis

- not being able to write about anything other than the fact that I have nothing to write about
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Arguia Zsah

- The phone ringing three times in five minutes after I'd just woken up *pokes Ashy*

Gorak

-having to drop $130 on a new car battery since mine won't hold a charge anymore
-my C/V joint goin and no money to do anything about it, and so praying it doesn't break on the highway (would prolly be fatal if it did)
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Arguia Zsah

- Getting a cold. x.x I hate winter...

Naltaca

Quote from: The Lady Shael on May 02, 2006, 06:12:41 PM
The song 'Sugar We're Going Down'.

The kids who cut in front of me every day in the lunch line.

The Pi Song (http://pi.ytmnd.com/)

Ha... I found that funny, because for one I would have to say "Fall Out Boy haters" = bad. 

That second one, I also find amusing, because that would be me (if I ate school lunch; I go to a technical academy so we get to cut)

And although the Pi song was done better than Call Me When You're Sober by Amy Lee, it is still a very lacking song.

P.S. Ouch on the emo bashing, and "true dat" on the dial-up.
COOL STORY BRO

Arguia Zsah

- Guys who just don't get the hint that you're NOT interested and want them to LEAVE you ALONE!!!!

Argh.

Peace Alliance

Fall out boy = generic regurgitated rubbish that makes my ears bleed.
but i'm no hater.

The Lady Shael

Quote from: Arguia Zsah on December 08, 2006, 06:27:42 AM
- Guys who just don't get the hint that you're NOT interested and want them to LEAVE you ALONE!!!!

Argh.

Ugh. I totally know what you mean. Though I haven't had that problem lately.

And agreed that the Pi song is better than Call Me When You're Sober. I used to like Evanescence, but that song was kinda pathetic.

And I don't hate Fall Out Boy...I just don't like their music. I can't explain it, because it's right in the genre of music I like.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

Its the right genre alright... Just lacking anything original. They are pretty much the same thing as Panic! at the disco. which is also a waste of a good name.

they both have awesome names, i'll give 'em that.

The Lady Shael

I thought Panic! at the Disco have pretty original music...I only like a couple of their songs though.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aqualis

- Work

Have I said that already?

- the gas tank on my bike (full of rust)
- getting stuck in my parking spot in the driveway due to ice (slight uphill, two wheel drive, not enough space to gain momentum thanks to the garage less than two feet infront of me. Eventually stuff rags under tires for traction. Escaped)
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Arguia Zsah on December 08, 2006, 06:27:42 AM

Argh.

oooh, who?  :-D