Started by Aqualis, May 01, 2006, 07:01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gorak

mines better  :-P
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Peace Alliance

grey goose moved to second on the world list of vodkas

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Neobaron

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

The Lady Shael

Shael needs a new avatar. Something with a butterfly. Hm.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

windhound

:wink: :cry: :| :-P
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Neobaron

lmao

Windy, you are now on my hero list.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Aqualis

I've got Itchy and the
Brain Brain Brain Brain
down in my hear
down in my heart

Those are so totally not the right lyrics. *headdesk*

[EDIT: Ack, I messed up more than just the lyrics. Pinky and the Brain, not Itchy and the Brain. To much Simpsons. *headdesk*

*headdesk**headdesk**headdesk*]

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

My god, It's so simple.

They're Pinky and the Brain,
Pinky and the Brain,
One is a genius, the other's insane,
to prove their mousy worth,
they'll overthrow the Earth,
They're Pinky,
Pinky and the Brain Brain Brain Brain Brain... NARF!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

The Lady Shael

>.<

Not funny. *is deathly terrified of real insects*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Aqualis

I find that incredibly amusing.

I have a cousin that doesn't like to kill bugs with her hands or feet (unless wearing shoes) because that means she has to touch it. She once trapped a large spider under a glass for a few days because there was nothing conveniently close to kill it with.

We like to give her a hard time about such things.

There are many such things.

!!!windy bug invert!!!

~the mighta awualis

windhound

my ra (room assistant) checking me out last year was afraid of spiders..  one was by the window and he went to go close the blinds..  he jumped back and wouldnt go near it..  I took a sheet of paper and walked the spider outside..  I dont mind critters, but I dont want them to touch me either ^_^  unless its that cute inchworm that hitched a ride on my shirt and sat in on my ece 200 course (was released outside afterwards)

the butterly actually looks spiffier inverted
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

Yeah, I wasn't freaked out by the inverted one as much....

I'm the same way though, I will NEVER touch an insect or spider with my bare hands or feet. I can't even kill a bug at ALL....I hate to feel it squish and then see the dead bug with blood spurted everywhere and antennae and legs broken and stuff....*shudders* I can swat mosquitoes and such, but I couldn't swat a fly and certainly not cockroaches or spiders.

I can't even eat seafood like crabs, lobsters and shrimp because they remind me of insects. It's awful.

Gen. Volkov

Mmmmm. Arthropod meat. Crab is nummy. That said, at my house, I am the official bug killer. Especially bees, which terrify my sister.