Ninjas vs. Pirates

Started by Naltaca, April 16, 2006, 09:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

In your opinion, which is better/cooler?

Ninjas
16 (59.3%)
Pirates
11 (40.7%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Aqualis

I think Ong Bak will be the ninja equivilant of PotC. Or something representative thereof and soforth and forthwith and hardy-har-har-har.

Pocky.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Muahaha. PotC owns all! (Except LOTR which has neither ninjas or pirates.. well the Corsairs of Umbar might qualify as pirates)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

It has to be pirates, because Johnny Depp never loses.
I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

Besides, ninjas don't get drunk or steal gold or kill merchants. What's the fun in that?

Gen. Volkov

And don't forget, lack of pirates is causing global warming. Darn I wish I could post that graph. But I can't find a link just to it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

I'd be a pirate, but only once I've perfected my anti-satellite technology.

I'm going to hijack the first shipment of Wiis and PS3s. Anyone who wants in say "aye".