Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

windhound

happy easter yall  :-)

eggs for all
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ashyra Nightwing

yeah! HAPPY EASTER!

And as a present to you wonderful people:

Ruddertail

Does that rabit have a body? Or is it like "Bring me the head of the Easter bunny"...

Anyway, Happy Easter, all!

Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

windhound

I colored an egg!

it was an accident egg..  but it turned out quite nice  :-)
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Naltaca

Speaking of which... when does rabbit season start?
COOL STORY BRO

Peace Alliance

Hahahaha
Quote"Bring me the head of the Easter bunny"

ruddertail, you truely inspired me!!

... in fact, you inspired me to the point where i had to do it!

thanks for the idea! that was fun to make... took some of my stress away too.

Beem

Happy zombie jesus day everybody >,>

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

artu

chocolate for everyone :-)

Gen. Volkov

Bah. Happy celebration co-opted from the Druids in order to steal worshippers. You know what eggs represent? Fertility. The rabbit too. The Easter you all celebrate is a Druidic fertility rite. Then the Christians syncreted it into their religion so they could get more worshippers in Rome. Syncretism is stealing practices and holidays from other religions and making them your own.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

pffft, we KNOW what the word means Volkov! we don't need you explanaining things to us like we're 3 year olds.

.... whats does fertility mean?

Naltaca

Lol, nice story Volkov. But anyone who really knows how Easter got started, it was with the pirates.  Back in the day, a bunch of pirates got lost admist the vast ocean.  They sailed through what we know today as the Bramuda (sp?) Triangle a couple times and after a little over a year at see, with only a day or so of Rat-ka-bobs left, the finally saw some land.  The lookout spotted it first and he shouted out "Argh! Easter of where we be lies land, me maties!"  So they finally got there and they celebrated "Easter" by eating rabbits and eggs which they painted with tropical pastes. 

Not some bullony (not bologna, bologna is a made up word) about druids or whatever you say it is.  I believe this could be filed under the "Volkov is stupid and doesn't know how to play RWL" files, if you know what I mean.
COOL STORY BRO

Aqualis

Volkov, you've been playing to many games. Druid aren't real.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Naltaca

COOL STORY BRO

Josh

i'm sorry?
i seem to remember celebrating jesus' resurrection.
not eggs and rabbits?
ignorance please?
volkov, please try to control yourself during menstruation
oh oh, egg joke.
gg.