Beware of the Mods

Started by wolf bite, April 10, 2006, 11:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Beware of the Mods!!!

Yes, we have finally found out how to actually give them the powers that we have been pretending they have. Mods can now do bad things to people.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Naltaca

Are you implying that that's their intended job? To do bad things to people?  Then what's the difference between a mod and a satist?
COOL STORY BRO

Gen. Volkov

I think you mean a sadist.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Neobaron_confused

Does this new-found power have anything to do with me only bein able to see the Blackadders board when I log in?

wolf bite

Sorry Neo. I had made a new forum for your clan, but it seemed to overwirte that fact that you are also a member, which it shoudl not do. I think we need an updated forum.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Holby

Quote from: wolf bite on April 11, 2006, 03:17:51 AM
Sorry Neo. I had made a new forum for your clan, but it seemed to overwirte that fact that you are also a member, which it shoudl not do. I think we need an updated forum.

Wolf Bite
As far as I know, new groups have to be created with all the normal powers as well as access for their clan board. The group thing eliminates the need for passwords, but requires everyone to be in a new group to have access.
I will not deleted this

Scarwake

Neobaren, I know how to fix your dilemma, by the time you log back in and see this post the problem you are having will be fixed.

~TJ
*Mod Duties*

Edit:  Nevermind, wolf fixed it already...and where is this new forum you are talking about, lol.  I see it not! lmao
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Arguia Zsah

aaaah! *hides from mods doing 'bad things'*  :-D

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Neobaron

Yay!

And teh BA has a shiny new wood floor for me to sleep on! =-D

---

Thought I was in trouble there too for a minute.  :roll:
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Beem

I want ultimate powers to do naughty things!   PWEASE!? >.>  I should have the power to randomly stamp peoples signatures with skittles>.>

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

cloud

for the love of god don't give him that power.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Naltaca

... not unless you can eat them.

Yes, that too Volkov.
COOL STORY BRO

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES