Race flaw

Started by wolf bite, April 08, 2006, 06:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruddertail

Well, I wouldn't have so many if people would just get rid of their stoats and not attack me in them. But when they have to fight, they get cut up a bit, and then they start getting bloody... So it's really not my fault I have so many bloody stoats...

Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Gen. Volkov

Yeah, silly PA, he has like no rats.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

I know, but if all his NW's in stoats, then how else am i supposed to lower him?

Wolf Snare

xD outnet him. I officially started playing becuase my last account died from inactivity in protection. here i come rudder
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Yeah, you're a rat. Outnet him. I'm less than 40 mil NW away, and I've been playing for like three days. And I started at 3k land with 8 mil NW.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Peace Alliance

ya i had to convert to rat in order to contend. but i its so hard to get enough military to outnet him when i get taken below 15k every night.

Ruddertail

Meh, I'm dealing with the same problem... Below 25k, often below 15k, every time I log on to run...
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Peace Alliance

then how do you have so much NW? from what i can tell all you have is stoats and a bit of money.

Ruddertail

I run a good strat, I guess.
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!

Peace Alliance

a frustrating strat, i'll admit

Gen. Volkov

He's all stoats. He makes no other troops. That's how I think.

Wolf Snare

he alternates between stoats as his main army, skiffs when he is running for extra cash, and sometimes throws rats into the mix.? Why he has kept ahead of the game so long, remains a mystery to me.

edit: run number two I came within 29 mil net of ruddertail.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Run #2. Within 20 mil NW of him.

Wolf Snare

I meant second run on my acc :P
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ruddertail

Run #Whoknowswhat: I smashed Volkov and opened up a 64 mil net lead on Snare. Volkov is mad now. Have a nice day.
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!