another?

Started by Beem, April 04, 2006, 01:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beem

Since this round started kinda... really late <,<  are we gonna go another leaderless round after this one?  Would be kind of cool, as so far it seems everything is pretty evened out and leaders aren't dominating.  Either that or what are the chances of getting another game set up, like a copy of turbo or reg and have it be leaderless all the time? 

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Wolf Snare

hmm. I like the idea of setting up another server.we'd have to set up all the details, but a worthy investment. as to turbo reseting, I guess its all a matter of when Retto comes around.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

Leaderless can be just another set up on our list of set ups. If we did it all the time, it wouldn't be special anymore. Like always having commanders.... although commanders is really scarce these days :(

VinnieOlle

I think they should test a bunch of things out throughout games like being able to let your turns build up rather than them stop, or how bout a game where every 6 hours your turns go up by like 500 and have like 2000 as the max so someone can play once a day without losing turns.

artu

learderless is fun but still i miss espianoging people :-(